Following our call interview discussions, we are offering the position of Testing Engineer of R&D Dept.
根据我们在电话面试时的协定,现在我们聘请您为:R&D部门测试工程师
We outline below the term and conditions, which will apply upon your acceptance of the appointment.
有关职位具体描述如下,将会在您正式接受委任时生效:
1.Position: Testing Engineer of R&D Dept.
职位:R&D部门测试工程师
2.Commencement Date: Sep.20 2008
开始日期:2008年9月20日
3.Responsibilities:
Your specific responsibilities have been discussed with you, and are summarized in the position description which will be provided to upon commencement.
职责:参照〈职位描述说明〉
4.Reporting:
You will report directly to PM of R&D Dept.—Alexander Zhao.
汇报:您将直接测试部经理赵江华先生汇报。
5.Salary:
USD $1000/month(Gross salary pre-tax)per month paid on a 12-month basis per year after confirmation.
A review of your salary will take place in the last month of each year.
薪金:
您将每年获得12个月的基本薪金,每月的薪金为税前1000美元。
每年最后一个月我们将会对您的薪酬水平进行评估。
6.Annual Leave:
You will be entitled to annual leave in accordance with the company policy.
年假:根据公司规定,您将会享有公司的年假。
ADD: Chengdu Hi-Tech Business Incubator, Extension of Tianfu Wide Road P.R China 610041 Tel: +86-28-85336360 Fax: +86-28-85336315 Web Site: 1
Chengdu MaesInfo Co., Ltd.
7.Probationary Period:
The probationary period is 3 months from commencement date.
试用期:从入职日起计算,前三个月是您的试用期。
8.Contract Period:
The contract period is three years from commencement date.
合同期:合同期为三年,从入职第一天开始计算。
9.Hours of Work:
Full time work,40 hours per week,8 hours per day,the weekend two days off.
全职,每周工作40小时,每日工作8小时,周末双休。
10.Pre-employment medical check-up:
Your employment is subject to passing a pre-employment medical check-up at company appointed hospital. If the medical check-up result shows your health condition cannot meet the requirements of labor law or our company, the offer letter will be cancelled immediately without any compensation.