一、用Here's to 表示:
1、Here's to your health / success. 让我们为你的健康 / 成功干杯!
2、Here's to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!
3、Here's to Tom for his new job! 让我们为汤姆的新工作干杯!
二、用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!
1、Your health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester!为了你的健康干杯,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特一帆风顺!
2、Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said. 海伦举起酒杯,说道:“祝你好运!”
三、当主人或主持人邀请客人喝酒时,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!
1、He raised his glass,“May you success! Cheers!” 他举起酒杯说:“祝你成功,干杯!”
2、Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你来敬酒吧。
四、如果是在比较随便的场合,可以用Here's how!或Happy landing!(俚语,原为空军用语)等。
Oh,come, come,David.Here's how!噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯!
五、如果是在比较正式的场合,英美人有时也会使用一些外来语。
Prosit!(来自拉丁语,意为May it do good! 祝好运! )
六、在陈述句中,通常用toast,round, drink to,drink a toast for / to, propose a toast for 等词来表示。
Friends,I'll give you a toast——to our president! 我的朋友们,让我给大家敬酒,为我们的总统干杯!