I can’t say. All I know is that as a reader, when I go to a blog like this, I click “close”or “no thanks” when the pop-up subscription box appears, and then I leave thesite, never to come back.
不用谢的英文是什么
“啊,你不用谢我,波利,”她的妹妹在她的脸颊上使劲地吻了一下,说道,一边兴高采烈地舞弄着小保罗。
'Oh you needn't thank me, Polly, ' said her sister, giving her a sounding kiss uponthe cheek, and then dancing little Paul cheerfully.
我要让你的生活更美好。不过不用谢我。
I'm about to make your life better. No need to thank me.
律师说,“哦,不用谢我。
The lawyer said, "Oh, don"t thank me.
马上,我就可以美化你的生活。不用谢。
I'm about to make your life better. No need to thank me.
不用谢。兑现支票前记住核对一下你的工资单存根。
No problem. Remember to check the pay stub before you cash the check.
不用谢!我很希望能和你一起工作。
I look forward to working with you.
不用谢。我希望您能再来看我们。您什么时候想来就顺便过来吧。
Not at all. I hope you'll come and see us again. Drop in any time you feel like it.
不用谢!我很希望能和你一起工作。
Sure thing. I look forward to working with you.
不用谢。是我的荣幸。自从你来纽黑文市,你有没有去过这种大型的、坐下来吃饭的聚会?
Ella: Don't mention it. It's my pleasure. Have you been to one of these large, sit-down dinner parties since you got to New Haven?
“不用谢”?这样做很难。
Thanks for doing this.
不用谢。各位远道而来。一定很累了。
You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.
银行职员:不用谢。
Bank Clerk: You are welcome.
“不用谢,”她答道,脸上依旧荡漾着与往常一样的笑容,然后,她默默地走进自己的房间里。
“You’re welcome, ” she answered with her usual smile, then went quietly to herroom.
你只需要对她说不用谢。
Just say you’re welcome.
不用谢。别忘了您的包。
My pleasure. Don't forget your bag.
我向他摇摇头表示不用谢,然后关了车门朝前面望了一眼,看看是不是还有人在拐角那等车准备回去。
I just shook my head and closed the door behind him. I looked ahead for a spilt second to see if any other tourists were waiting to be picked up on the corner.
志愿者:不用谢,这是我的荣幸。祝你参观旅途愉快!
Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Wish you a happy and nice trip to theExpo!
不用谢。在这些业务活动的期间,我们还将安排一些其他的外出活动,让你体验一下这座海滨城市的魅力。
Don't mention it . We will arrange some other outings between these businessactivities so that you are able to feel the charm of this seaside city.
sweat是“汗水”的意思。这种说法也是非常形象的。可以想象“帮你做这件事我一滴汗也没出”,是不是把“不用谢”表达到极致了呢?类似的说法还有No bother at all. /No trouble at all.都是表示“没有费什么力气”的意思。
—It’s very kind of you to share with me your umbrella. 你真是太好了,能让我共用你的伞。
—No sweat. 小意思。
3、“不用谢”的英语表达三:No worries 没什么
相当于Don’t worry about that.意为“不用担心啦”,澳大利亚人比较常用,表达了一种乐观风趣的生活态度。也可以用That’s alright.或者Sure thing. 美语里常说的是No problem或者Not a problem.
—Thanks for doing me this favor. 谢谢你帮我这个忙。
—No worries. 没什么。
4、“不用谢”的英语表达四:My pleasure 这是我的荣幸
这个回答的完整形式是It’s my pleasure. 这种表达非常有礼貌,而且显得说话人非常绅士。男生在回答女生的感谢时可以用上。还有一种更婉转的说法是Pleasure is all mine.值得注意的是,很多童鞋在使用时容易把My pleasure和With pleasure弄混淆。My pleasure 用来回答对方的谢意,而with pleasure 用来回答对方的请求,意思是“我很乐意”。
—Thanks for helping me with my housework yesterday!多谢你昨天帮我做家务。
—My pleasure! 不用谢!
—Could you pass the salt, please?可以请您把盐瓶子递过来吗?
—With pleasure!当然可以!
5、“不用谢”的英语表达五:Anytime 别客气,随时愿为你效劳
Anytime 这个词的本意是“任何时候,无论何时”。在回答“谢谢”的时候, anytime表示是“别客气,无论何时(都愿为您效劳)”的意思。口语里更常说的是Anytime my friend.这种说法同样适用于陌生人,非常礼貌同时又让人充满信赖感。
—I really appreciate your help. 真的非常感谢你的帮助。
—Anytime, my friend. 别客气,随时愿意为你效劳。
6、“不用谢”的英语表达六:Not at all 不用谢
Not at all 最基本的含义是“一点儿也不”。使用的时候我们要注意,它既可以回答别人的请求,表示“没关系”,也可以回答别人的感谢,表示“不客气”。
—Would you mind helping me with my suitcase? 你介意帮我拿一下行李箱吗?
—Not at all. 当然不介意。
—Thank you so much for your lovely present! 谢谢你送我这么漂亮的礼物。
—Not at all. 不客气啦。
扩展资料
1、No-one minds that she's a woman, that's no sweat at all.
没有人在意她是个女人,这完全没有关系。
2、'I'll get my purse out of the bedroom.' — 'No sweat, Mrs. Day. We can put it on your tab.'
“我去卧室拿钱包。”——“别费事了,戴夫人,我们就记在你的账单上好了。”
3、I am not an obsessive. Not at all.
我不是个强迫症患者,完全不是。
4、It's not at all certain whether I'll come tomorrow.
1.That's all right. 不用谢。 2.Not at all.不用谢。 3.You're quite/ most welcome.不用谢。 4.That's OK.这没什么。 5.It's my pleasure.我很乐意。 6.My pleasure.我很乐意。 7.It's nothing.这没什么。 8.Don't mention it.不用谢。 9.Sure!应该的。 10.Any time.随时为你效劳。 11.The pleasure was all mine.那是我的荣幸。 12.Glad you liked/enjoyed it.我很乐意。 13.I'm glad I could help you.我很高兴能帮助你。 14.Delighted to have been of some help.很高兴能对你有所帮助。 15.That's really nothing.不必。 16.No sweet.没什么。 17.No trouble at all.没什么。 18.No bother at all.不费事。 19.It was the least I could do.不足挂齿。20.Don't mention it.不用谢