
我就是通过在线来学习的,每天学习的时间不用太多只要每天坚持20分钟和老外互动就可以了,我上了差不多快三个月了从刚开始只会说早上好到现在基本对话都已经不是问题了Lz若是还很迷茫的话,倒是可以先去这里试试然后在做决定也不迟的
常用酒店英语口语:
预定房间
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金吗?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个风景较好的房间。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人间。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人间。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个豪华套间。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什么样的房间?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时候过来我们酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的标准间。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什么旅游景点?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个时间过来吗?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他便宜一点的吗?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查明天是否有空房吗?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间可以吗?
33.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房价是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记录。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没问题,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查明天有没有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保留预订房间。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通过第三方网站订的。有时候,订单会出问题。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到7点。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有免费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。
扩展资料:
酒店退房情景对话
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
G: Here you are.
给你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店
Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?
Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?
Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!
Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?
Absolutely! 没错!
This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!
Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.
史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。
Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.
史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。
Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?
接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?
Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.
史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
Receptionist: That's right.
接待员:是啊!
Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.
史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。
Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.
接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。
Steven: Good night.
史蒂文:晚安!
约翰:
Hi, I`m in room 222.
你好.我是住在222房间的客人.
办事员:
Yes, Can I help you?
你好.你有什么事?
约翰:
Can I request some items to be brought up?
我能不能请你拿些东西上来?
办事员:
Of course you can, this is room service.
当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.
约翰:
I would like to request some bandages.
我想要一些绷带.
办事员:
No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.
没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.
约翰:
Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?
你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?
办事员:
Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.
好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.
约翰:
Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.
办事员:
Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?
好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?
约翰:
That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.
就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.
一、1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you? 早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?您想订哪种类型的房间? 3)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?5) What time will you be arriving? 您将在何时到达?6) May I know your name? 您能告诉我您的名字吗?7)How long will you be staying? 您将要住多久?8)I’d like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。9) I’ll check the room availability. 我查查客房预订情况。10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand. 您应预期付1000美元的定金。11)There is a 10 per cent discount. 10%的折扣。12)What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?13) Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?14)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?15) We’ll extend your reservation for you. 我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! 17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好! 19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快! 20) Have a nice trip!一路平安! 21) All the best!万事如意。 22) Take care!多保重! 23) Good luck!祝您好运! 24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 25) Thanks a lot.多谢。 26) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。 27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。 28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。 31) Not at all.不用谢。 32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。 33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。 34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。 35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。 36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。 37) Excuse me.对不起。 38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。 40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 42) That’s all right.这没什么。 43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。 44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。 45) Let’s forget it.算了吧! 46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么? 47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么? 49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 51) Don’t worry about it别担心。 52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。 54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语) 55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。 56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。 57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名? 58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗? 59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。 60) What a shame!多可惜! 61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。 62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。 63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。 64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。 65) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利! 66) Happy New Year!新年快乐! 67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐! 68) Happy birthday to you! 祝您生日快乐! 69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜) 70) My hearty congratulations! 衷心祝贺您! 71) As you wish(or like) 随您的便。 72) Certainly.当然可以。 73) Of course.当然可以。 74) Go ahead and do what you like. 干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。 75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。 76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。 77) Out of the question, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能。 78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。 79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。 80) Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)楼。 81) Take the lift to the third floor. 乘电梯到三楼。 82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 电梯间在大厅靠大门外。 83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。 84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。 85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 邮电所在酒吧对面。 86) The bank is next to the shop. 银行在小卖部隔壁。 87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk. 你可以收银外兑换钱。 88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
Daily Service 日常服务酒店日常英语对话(一)-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门.)-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?-Come in,please.-请进.-Please don't come in.-请不要进来.-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下.酒店日常英语对话(二)-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来.-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫.-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?-Yes,please.-请换吧.酒店日常英语对话(三)-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯.-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的.-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有.如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的.酒店日常英语对话(四)-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅.-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧.-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目.酒店日常英语对话(五)-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费.-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单.-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报.-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的.酒店日常英语对话(六)-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢.-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱.-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了.酒店日常英语对话(七)-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》.-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我.-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来.-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了.-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双.-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我.-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子.-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头.酒店日常英语对话(八)-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿.-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好.-Excuse me.-对不起.-I am sorry.-很抱歉.-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅.-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了.-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了.-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了.。
2008-4-8 4:56:00 文:lutian2007 ■ 服务台常用词汇 management 经营、管理 market price 市价 cashier's desk 兑换处 coin 硬币 accounting desk 帐务处 check_out time 退房时间 voucher 证件 price list 价目表 check, cheque 支票 sign (动)签字 interest 利息 form 表格reservation 预订 reception desk 接待处 tip 小费 reservation desk 预订处 luggage office 行李房 …per thousand 千分之… spare (形)多余的 postpone (动)延期 cancel (动)取消 traveller's cheque 旅行支票 pay (动)付款 fill (动)填写administration 管理、经营 note 纸币 registration desk 入宿登记处 lobby 前厅 luggage rack 行李架 visit card 名片 identification card 身份证 rate of exchange 兑换率 conversion rate 换算率 charge (动)收费 bill 帐单 change money 换钱procedure 手续、程序 information desk 问询处 luggage label 行李标签 overbooking 超额订房 …per cent 百分之… reasonable (形)合理的 cash (动)兑换 keep (动)保留、保存 bank draft 汇票 accept (动)接受 procedure fee 手续费 fill in the form 填表 ■ 电讯服务 operator 电话员 house phone 内部电话 special line 专线 dial a number 拨号码 hold the line 别挂电话 can't put somebody through 接不通 ordinary telegram 普通电话receiver 听筒 city phone 城市电话 telephone number 电话号码 replace the phone 挂上电话 Line, please. 请接外线。
The line is busy(engaged) 占线。 send a telegram(cable) 发电报long distance 长途电话 telephone directory 电话簿 call somebody up 打电话给某人 can't hear somebody 听不见 can't get through 打不通 inland telegram 国内电报 ordinary mail 平信switchboard 交换台 central exchange 电话总局 The connection is bad. 听不清。
express telegram 加快电报 special despatch 专电 registered fee 挂号邮资 postcard 明信片 ■ 客房设备、用品 escalator 自动楼梯 bookshelf 书架 ground floor (英)底,层,一楼 cabinet 橱柜 switch 开关 venetian blind 百叶窗帘 curtain 窗帘 wastebasket 字纸篓tea trolley 活动茶几 night table 床头柜 first floor (英)二楼,(美)一楼 folding screen 屏风 hanger 挂钩 plug 插头 wall_plate 壁上挂盘 Chinese painting 国画elevator, lift 电梯 drawer 抽屉 second floor (英)三楼,(美)二楼 spring 弹簧 cushion 靠垫,垫子 socket 插座,插口 sitting_room 起居室 voltage 电压floor 楼层,地板 carpentry (总称)木器 tea table 茶几 bedclothes 床上用品 quilt 被子 mattress 床垫 thermos 热水瓶 transformer 变压器。
1) Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)
2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好!
3) Hello (or hi )!您好!
4) How is everything (with you )?
(您的)一切都好吗?
5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样?
6) How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗?
7) Glad (nice ) to see you .
见到您很高兴。
8) Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎到我们的酒店来!
9) It's nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。
10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!
11) Good night.晚安(晚间告别用)
12) Have a good rest.祝您休息好!
13) See you later (tomorrow).
以后(明天)见!
14) Hope to see you again soon.
希望不久再见到您!
15) Have a good time.
祝您过得愉快!
16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
17) Please don't leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18) Mind (or watch) your step!
请走好!
19) We wish you a pleasant journey.
祝您旅途愉快!
20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!
21) All the best!万事如意。
酒店日常英语口语如下: 1 Welcome to our hotel! 欢迎光临(我们酒店)。
2 Welcome, sir/madam! 欢迎光临。 3 Good morning/afternoon/evening。
早上/下午/晚上好! 4 Front Office/Restaurant/Recreational Meeting Room/Guestroom/Operator, May I help you? 您好,总台/餐厅/康乐中心/总机(我能为您做些什么?) 5 Tarime Petroleum Hotel, May I help you? 您好,塔里木石油酒店(我能为您做些什么?) 6 May I have your name/room number, please? 您可以告诉我您的姓名/房号吗? 7 One moment, please。 请您稍候。
8 Thanks! 谢谢您! 9 My pleasure! 不用客气! 10 Thank you for waiting。 您久等了。
11 Sorry to keep you waiting。 不起让您久等了。
12 Do you speak Chinese/English? 请问您讲中文/英文吗? 13 Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗? 14 Show me your passport or identification, please。 请出示一下您的护照或证件。
15 How would you like to pay? In cash or by credit card? 您用什么方式付款,是用现金还是信用卡? 16 please show me your credit card。 请出示您的信用卡。
17 Please sign here。 请在这儿签字。
18 Here is your charge please。 这是找您的零钱。
19 This way, please。 这边请。
20 Follow me, please。 请跟我来。
21 After you, please。 您先请。
22 Hope you enjoy your stay! 希望您在这里过得愉快! 23 Hope you have a good trip! 祝您旅途愉快! 24 Good luck! 祝您好运! 25 Have a nice day1 祝您一天愉快! 26 Here you are。 给您。
27 Sorry 。 对不起。
28 Not at all。 没关系。
29 Of course。 当然可以。
30 Pardon? 请您再重复一遍,好吗? 31 No problem。 没问题。
32 Excuse me。 对不起,打扰一下。
33 Hold on, please。 请别挂电话。
34 Goodbye/Bye-bye! 再见! 35 The lift/toilet is over there。 电梯/洗手间在那边。
36 Banquet Hall is on the second floor。 宴会厅在二楼。
37 The Conference Center is just a cross the street。 会议中心在马路对面。
38 Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预定吗? 39 How many people, please? 请问您们是几位? 40 What kind of room do you want? 请问您需要哪种房间? 41 A single/twin room/suite is¥1200 per day。 单间/标准间/套间每天是1200元。
42 Breakfast is included in the price。 早餐已包含在房费中。
43 The local call is free,please press 9 before。 市话是免费的,请先拨9。
44 Check out time is before 2:00pm。
退房时间是下午2点以前。 45 Do you need a morning call? 请问您需要叫早服务吗? 46 Check out, please? 请问是结账吗? 47 please show me your room card and your receipt。
请出示您的房卡和收据。 48 Housekeeping, may come in? (客房)服务员,我可以进来吗? 49 May I clean your room now? 我可以现在打扫房间吗? 50 This is a hair-dryer you need。
这是您需要的吹风机。 51 If you need any help, please redial (1111) four ones。
如果您需要帮助,请拔1111。 52 Good nights! 晚安! 53 Here's your table。
这是您的座位。 54 What would you like to drink? 请问您喝点什么饮料? 55 Small or large? 您需要大份还是小份? 56 Anything else? 您还需要别的吗? 57 Let me repeat your order, please。
我给您重复一下菜单吧。 58 Hope you enjoy your meal。
祝您用餐愉快! 59 The total is¥38。 总消费是38元。
60 Please write the invoice payer。 请写一下您的发票付款单位。
61 Please keep your charge and invoice。 请收好您的零钱和发票。
62 Do you need a taxi? 请问您需要出租车吗? 63 May I take your luggage, please? 我帮您拿行李好吗? 64 Where are you to going, please? 请问您要去哪里? 65 Welcome to our hotel next time。
酒店英语口语在快餐厅里中常见词汇有:
要一个汉堡和一杯冰茶。
I'd like a hamburger and an iced tea. *iced tea因为发音相同,有时也可写成ice tea。
May I have two hot dogs, please?/ May I have two hot dogs, please? (我要两个热狗。)
Anything else? (还要别的吗?)
Two hot dogs, please.请加蕃茄酱和芥末。呵呵不是很多啊,我在恩京学习的酒店英语口语,之前我想竞聘3星大酒店学习的酒店英语口语,恩京是朋友推荐的,恩京实行电话教学,学习、工作忙也不怕,能随时随地进行电话学习,我这高中毕业的水平都能学,呵呵何况你呢!祝你学习好,顺利!
Restaurant and Pub 餐馆酒吧73. Air conditioned 空调开放 Daily specials 每日特色菜 Drinks purchased are for taken away only. 饮料仅供外卖 Eat in or take away 店内吃或外卖 Please ask to taste. 欢迎品尝 Take away service available. 提供外卖 Today's special/Today's specialties 今日特色菜 Try our summer range of food.品尝夏季各种食品 Wines & spirits 红酒白酒 Do not touch the exhibits/s. 勿触摸展品/物品 No tipping. 不收小费The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection追求完美永无止境Enjoy Coca-Cola.(Coca-Cola) 请喝可口可乐。
(可口可乐) Fresh-up with Seven-up.(Seven-up) 提神醒脑,喝七喜。(七喜)。
Daily Service 日常服务 -(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗? -Come in,please.-请进。 -Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。 -I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗? -All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。 -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗? -Yes,please.-请换吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups? -下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。 -Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come. -好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗? -No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了? -It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。 -I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做? -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。 -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。 -Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了? -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver. -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。 -Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗? -Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么? -My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。 -Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的? -Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。 -Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。 -Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。 -Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。 -I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。 -Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-Excuse me.-对不起。 -I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。 -Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。 -I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。