2. Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。
3.Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1. 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
4.A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.需要有能力及适应力强的人。
5.A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable. 个性稳重、具高度责任感。
6.Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. 能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。
7. Bright,aggressive applicants.反应快、有进取心的应聘者。
8. Ambitious attitude essential.有雄心壮志。
9.Initiative,independent and good communication skill 积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。
10.Willing to work under pressure with leadership quality.愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。
11. Willing to assume responsibilities.应聘者须勇于挑重担。
12.Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills. 思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。
13. Energetic,fashion-minded person.精力旺盛、思想新潮。
14. With a pleasant mature attitude.开朗成熟。
15. Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。
16. Strong leadership skills.有极强的领导艺术。
17.Ability to work well with others.能够同他人一道很好地工作。
18. Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. 上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。
19.The ability to initiate and operate independently. 有创业能力,并能独立地从业。
20.Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit. 有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。
常用句型
1. I have come at your invitation for an interview. Nice to meet you, Mr. XX.
我是应你之邀来参加面试的`。见到你真高兴,XX先生。
2. Although I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn.
虽然在这方面我没有经验,但是我愿意学习。
3. I am sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.
很抱歉,我在这方面毫无经验。
4. I have the educational background and relevant experience required by the job. Besides, I am a very good team player and have the desire to make a thorough success.
我有工作有关的教育及工作经验。此外,我是一个很好的团队工作者并有把工作做到最好的信念。
5. My past work experience is closely related to this job. I am confident of doing the jobwell. Therefore I am desirous to get this position.
我过去的经验同这项工作密切相关,我有把握把这项工作做好,因此,我想得到这份工作。
6. I think the most important thing is the nature of the job. One should never do anything one is not interested in.
我认为工作的性质最重要,千万不要做你没有兴趣的工作。
7. I am looking for a company that I really want to work for, so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.
我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并做出长远的贡献。
8.The work is not bad. Yet the salary is too small.
那份工作倒是不错,不过薪水太少了。
9. I can communicate with foreigners easily. They say my English is quite good.
我能轻松地与外国人沟通,他们都说我的英语相当好。
10. I'm quite active and energetic. I approach things enthusiastically and I don't like leaving things half done.
我积极而充满活力。我热诚对待每件事,不喜欢半途而废。
11. I like to work with people who are honest, dedicate to their work and have integrity.
If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.。倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时侯教。
If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint。如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日,前往拜访
Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction。假如本人之应征能歌德青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望.
If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future。如阁下认为我适合该项工作条件,请尽快惠函赐知面试。
You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require。关于阁下对我个人所需之详细材料,可从所附的邮电大学校长推荐函获悉。
I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you。敬希阁下抽空惠予接见。
If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter。若需有关本人的.更详细资料,请按本函上方所载地址惠函示知。
I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work。只要阁下时间方便,我随时都可晋见,并随时提供我过去工作情况的所有资料。
I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character。我乐于奉告阁下,如阁下要求提供查询人,以便了解我的工作情况和性格,我可以满足阁下要求。
I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character.附上我的简历表和相片,希望能令你满意。
I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.。我希望能在贵公司谋得一份职业。我毕业于上海商学院,主修商业管理。
I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.如能为贵公司效力,本人将不胜荣幸。阁下耐心读完这篇申请,本人至为感激,并请尽速惠函示知。
I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.我相信我可以担任贵公司的任何工作,如蒙录用,愿意随时接受阁下指派。
Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section。自感目前工作发展并不乐观,拟改变一下工作环境。
I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.自信以本人的能力和所受的训练,应当获得更大回报,谋得更高职位,而就目前工作来看,将来不会有多大发展前途。
I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.至于我的品德,您可函询《中东国际》杂志主任史密斯先生。
I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽最大努力工作,争取诸事满意。
Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy。承蒙阁下的关怀和礼遇,至此表示感谢。
My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.。因希望节省交通时间,故想在纽约谋得一职。随函寄上简历表及近照各一份。
I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview。随函附寄简历表一份,望能通知能否有机会见面。
I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications。兹附本人资料一份,谨供贵公司参考。
I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.。如贵公司愿意接见,我随时侯教。
Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience。敬请贵公司对本人之应征惠予考虑,并请赐函告知。
Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible。预先感谢阁下对我的关怀,并敬请尽速赐函示知。
I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview。恳请惠予面谈为盼。
I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me。我相信您会喜欢这个申请,我也像您保证我会尽全力去配得上您对我的信任。