Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两分钟内自我推 荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对 所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单 位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description。 (对你目前的工作,能 否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的 支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即 没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人 员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借 我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何 知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训 练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so。 A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well。 (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自 如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring。(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor。(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness。(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎 样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr。 Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends。 (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任 的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr。 Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son。(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going。 (诚实、不 死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit。 (有“实际行动”的人。 )
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative person nel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership。 (我觉得学习如何把人们的'积极性 调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy。 (我以 开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden。 Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse。 I do, however, accept constructive criticism。 (沈默是金。 不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later。 (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论 。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令 你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated。 (胸襟狭窄的人 ,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas。 (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你 如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)