W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
2/Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:„鸡肉„
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇3
A:It’s my treat today , which restaurant shall we go ?(今晚我请客,我们去哪家餐馆?)
B:I recommend a decent India restaurant .this India restaurant is famous for it’s curry.( 我推荐一家像样的印度餐馆,这家印度餐馆以咖喱闻名)
C:Oh , no .I’m not used to eating curry, and I don’t like India cuisine .(不,我吃不惯咖喱,并且我不喜欢印度菜)
D:why don’t we go to eat Japanese food ?(不如我们去吃日本料理)
A:no ,absolutely not ,I hate Japan .(不,绝对不行。我讨厌日本)
E:don’t argue . we go to eat western food.(别争了。我们去吃西餐吧) ABCD:that,good idea.
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇4
123 welcome,please!
1:how many in your group today?(您几位?)
A:5 people
1:smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是无烟区)
B:non-smoking thanks (无烟区,谢谢)
1:right this way ,please.(请往这边走)
Please take your seats ,here are the menus ,would you like to drink something first?(请坐,这里是我们的菜单。你们要先来点喝的么?)
D:I have a coke cola with ice .(我想要可乐)
B:an apple juice please.(苹果汁) what about you ?(你呢?转向周)
E:tomato juice (番茄汁)
A:and you ?(向邵)
C:give me a cup of prawn cocktail.(给我一杯虾鸡尾酒。)
A:me too (我也一样)
1:wait a minute !(请稍等)
2:here we are coke cola ,apple juice , tomato juice and two cups of prawn cocktail.(这里是可口可, 苹果汁,番茄汁,和2杯虾鸡尾酒) 2:are you ready to order now ?(您准备好点菜了么?)
A:No, we are still looking at the menu . maby you could recommend something for the main course.(没有,我们仍然在看菜单,或许你可以给我们推荐一下主菜。)
2:certainly, sirloin steak is very good, I would suggest you to try it.(当然可以,我们这里沙朗牛排很不错,我建议你们尝试一下)
A:that’s good idea ,I love beef steak. Ill have the sirloin steek.(好主意,我喜欢牛排,我就点他了)
2:how would you like your steak done?(你想要你的牛排几成熟)
A:medium(五成熟)
C:I’ll have appetizer and Grilled scotch salmon (我要开胃菜和烤苏格兰鲑鱼)
2:what would you like to follow?(您想要点些什么)
E:fried fillet of sole,that sounds very delicious .i’ll try it .(炒鱼片听起来非常美味,我要试试)
D:I’m a vegetarian ,give me a peas and cauliflower,please.(我是素食主义者,请给我一份豌豆和花菜)
B:the same for me ,please.(给我一样的,谢谢)
D:you aren’t a vegetarian ,are you?(你不是素食主义者,不是么)
B:yes, but, recently I lose weight ,less meat.(是的但是我最近在减肥) E:you are thin enough.(你已经够瘦了)
2:anything more ?(还要点其他的么)
B:no, that’s enough. Thank you .(不用了,已经够了谢谢)
2:all right ,please wait for a moment(好的,请稍等)
ABCDE:bottoms up (干杯)
12this is your meal ,please.(这是你们的菜,请享用)
A:waitress
1:sir, what’s wrong with you ?(先生,怎么了)
A:the beef is too raw. How can I eat . (牛肉太生了,我怎么能吃呀) 1:sir , is that you want medium?(先生,您是点的五分熟呀?) A:but I used to eat medium rare beef is not so raw.(但是我以前吃的五分熟没有这么生呀)
Called your manager(把你们的经理叫过来)
1:manager,there have a customer complains the beef is too raw.(经理,那边有顾客反映牛排太生了)
3:I’ll come .
What can I do for you
A:the beef is so raw that I cant eat.(这牛肉太生了以至于我不能吃) 3:Sir, sorry, our medium beef is so that, didn't explain to you is our
mistake, we immediately give you for Eight cooked.(先生,很抱歉,我们这五分熟的牛肉是这样的,事先没给您解释清楚是我们的失误,我们给您换分八分熟的好吗?)
A:ok
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇5
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
在餐厅当服务员时,它们经常使用的 英语口语 对话是?下面是我给大家带来餐厅服务员口语英语对话,供大家参阅! 餐厅服务员英语对话1 1. Sit down, please. Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单,先生。 2. May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗? 3. What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶? 4. Would you like to have any wine with your dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗? 5. Service hours are: (餐厅)供应时间是: 7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 早餐7点到9点。 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 午餐11点半到1点半。 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner. 晚餐6点半到8点半。 6. What kind of foods would you like to have? 您想吃什么菜? 7. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是我们饭店的 菜谱 和价目表。 8. We'll give you a 10% discount. 我们给您九折优惠。 9. We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfast. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 10. Here is the bill. Please sign it. 这是您的账单,请签字。 餐厅服务员英语对话2 1、您好,欢迎光临。 Good morning / afternoon / evening. Welcome to our coffee shop/café. 2、请问您是否有餐券呢? Do you have breakfast coupon / ticket? 3、请问您的房间号码是多少? May I have your room number, please? 4、请问几位? How many persons / people, please? 5、请问有预定吗? Do you have a reservation? 6、请问喜欢哪个位置? Where do you prefer/ like to sit? 7、我们已经为您安排了(靠窗的)座位。 We have arranged a table (by the window) for you. 8、那张台的客人刚离开。我们正在收拾。请稍等。 The table was occupied. We are cleaning the table now。Just a moment, please. 9、先生,很抱歉,我们餐厅现已满座,请您稍等片刻,一有空台,我们马上为您安排。请在这坐等一下。 I’m sorry, sir. Our restaurant is full now. Would you mind waiting for a moment? We’ll arrange a table for you as soon as possible. Please have a seat here. 10、您就在大堂吧那边坐着等会儿好吗?如果一有空桌,马上请您入座。 Could you take a seat in the lobby bar for a while and I will inform you when a table is free? 11、实在对不起,现在餐厅已经客满,如果您愿意等会儿的话,我们非常欢迎。 I am afraid the tables are all engaged at the moment, Sir/Madam, would you mind to wait for a while? (engage:忙于;engagement:订婚;约定) 餐厅服务员英语对话3 May I have a menu, please? 是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in Chinese? 在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner? 餐厅有些什么餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 可否让我看看酒单? May I see the wine list? 我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glass of wine? 餐厅有那几类酒? What kind of wine do you have? 我想点当地出产的酒。 I'd like to have some local wine. 我想要喝法国红酒。 I'd like to have French red wine. 是否可建议一些不错的酒? Could you recommend some good wine? 我可以点餐了吗? May I order, please? 餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? What is the specialty of the house? 餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have today's special? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that? 我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. 我正在节食中。 I'm on a diet. 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。 I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar). 餐厅是否有供应素食餐? Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你的牛排要如何烹调? How do you like your steak? 全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Well done (medium/rare),please.