这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What’s the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I’m sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
一、入住酒店
入住酒店
场景模拟1.
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Guest : How many hours of the time difference are there between Singapore and China?新加坡和中国有多少小时的时差?
Hotel staff: 3 hours.3小时
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor.Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的.502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。
场景模拟2.
Guest: Good evening, I have a reservation under the name of Tomlinson.晚上好,我有预定,名字是Tomlinson.
Hotel staff: Ok I’ve found it. Checking out on the 27th? 好,我找到了。是27日退房吗?
Guest: That’s right. 没错。
Hotel staff: Can I take aa credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡划账押金吗?
Guest: Yes, sure. Also, I’d like a non-smoking room please. 当然可以。另外,请给我一间无烟房间。
Hotel staff: Certainly madam. Here’s your key. Your room is on the 7th floor and on the left. Room 781. Check out is at 12 noon. 当然可以,女士。这是您的房间钥匙。您的房间在7层左侧,房间号码781。退房需要在中午12点之前。
场景模拟3.
Guest: Hello. My name is Peter Hanks. I have a reservation. 你好。我是彼得汉克斯。我预订过房间。
Hotel staff: One second, please. Ah, Mr. Hanks: Three nights in a single room. 请稍等。哦,汉克斯先生:住三晚,单人间。
Guest:That’s right. 对。
Hotel staff: Would you fill in this form with your name, address and phone number, please? 请填写一下这张表格好吗,填上您的姓名,地址和电话号码。
Guest:Ok…Here you go. 好的……给你。
Hotel staff: How will you be paying for this, sir? 您怎么付款,先生?
Guest:Credit card, please. 信用卡。
Hotel staff: Ok. You’re in room 406, and the elevator。好的。你在406房间,电梯这边走。