Well, that's mainly to announce that we need to start developing a good stock management system so we can meet the huge demand I’m expecting for these laser-curved fruits.
我们主要要讲的是我们需要开发一个良性的库存管理系统,这样我们就能满足激光曲线水果的巨大供需问题。
Anna, I'd like you to lead on that.
安娜,我希望你来负责。
Me? You want me to be in charge of the stock management systems?
我?你想让我负责库存管理系统吗?
Anna's had some excellent ideas already and I think she'll do a great job.
安娜已经有一些很棒的想法了,我想她会做得很棒。
For these new fruits, stock control will be key to supplying our customers with laser-curve oranges, laser-curve lemons, laser-curve pomegramates…
对于这些新水果,库存管控是为客户供给这些激光曲线橙子、柠檬、石榴等的关键。
Well, that was good news for Anna - but not surprising after all her hard work.
这对安娜是好消息,但是经过她的刻苦努力,这并不令人感到惊讶。
She opened the meeting well, too.
她会议开启的也很好。
Here's a reminder of the phrases she used: Thank you for coming.
这里提示一下她用过的表达:谢谢到场。
There are four items on the agenda today.
今天的会议日程里有四件事。
Firstly...Secondly...After that...Then...And finally...Any other business.
首先……其次……之后……然后……最后……其他事情。
And then we can wrap up.
散会。
There's only one problem for Anna now, winning over Mr Ingle the warehouse manager – that won’t be easy.
现在安娜只有一个问题了,说服库房经理英格尔先生,这并不容易。
Well, time for me to wrap up now. See you soon! Bye!