
3 A: What is your working experience? 你的工作经历是怎样的? B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years. 我在IBM工作过3年。 A: How will your experiences benefit this company? 你的经历对公司有什么好处? B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.我是对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。 A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified? 你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗? B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company. 是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。 A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in? 如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作? B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department. 可能的话,我想在国际部工作。 A: What starting salary do you expect? 你想要多少起薪? B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month. 我想要每月5000元。 情景会话 4 A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。 B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约40分钟。A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗? B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系? B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我,号码是62547833。 A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系? B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。 A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗? B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机会到国外工作吗?
Why are you interested in working for our company?为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作? Because your company has a good sales record.因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。 Because I think my major is suitable for this position.因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。 Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。 Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。 Why did you leave your former company?为什么离开以前的公司? Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。 Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。 Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。 Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。 Because I had some private reasons, some family things.因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。 What are your great strengths?你有什么优点?I'm a good team player.我是一个富有团队精神的人。 I'm a hard-working, persistent person.我工作刻苦,性情执着。 I'm a fast-learner.我学东西很快。 I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。 I have strong organizational skills.我的组织能力很强。 In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?我公司雇用你有什么好处? I think that my technical background is helpful for you.我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。 I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。 I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。 Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。 I know I am the right person for this job.我知道我是最适合这个工作的。 What are your salary expectations?你对薪水有什么要求? I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资。 Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的。I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.我希望你们能考虑我的经验及受过的培训,给我定一份高于初级秘书的工资。 I expect to be paid according to my abilities.我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。W ith my experiences, I'd like to start at RMB4000 a month.以我的经验,我希望起薪是4000元人民币。
两人面试情景英语对话(通用5篇)
英语情景对话试题多为日常交际中的口语,那么你对面试时两人的英语对话熟悉吗。以下是我为大家整理的两人面试情景英语对话,希望能够帮助到大家。
A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England?
B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later, I made a bit of a switch to focus on marketing research.
A: So, what experience do you have?
B: I have ten years marketing experience. This includes both entry level and management positions. In my last position, I worked my way up to being director of the markeing department.
A: I can see that from your resume. Your last position was marketing director for a pharmaceutical company, is that right? Later, why did you decide to leave your former post?
B: I felt after five years in one place, I was ready for something new. I would like to have a job that is challenging, something that I can see and do new things every day. I loved many things about my former job, and I left with amiable feelings on both sides. I was just ready for something new.
A: I see. Do you want to work full-time or part-time?
B: I would rather work full-time.
A: I‘ll make note of that. Now, what are your salary expectations?
B: I am willing to negotiate, but I expect at least $40,000 a year.
你好,琼斯先生!请坐。谢谢你今天能来。你的简历我已看过。你在英国上的大学?
是的,上的剑桥大学。毕业后,我就干起了广告工作,后来转向了市场调查。
那么,你都有什么工作经验?
我做过10年市场销售工作,包括初级职位和管理职位,并在最后的岗位上通过自己的努力当上了市场部主任。
A: Good morning.
A:早晨好。
B: Good morning, Mr. Wang. Please take a seat.
B:王先生,早晨好。请坐!
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: Now let me take a look at your application form. The application online is not very detailed. Well, Mr. Wang, can you tell me why you are interested in working in our company?
B:让我先看看你的申请表,在网上的申请表不太详细。对了,王先生,能否告诉我你为何对本公司感兴趣?
A: Well. First of all, the position you offered is quite challenging; and besides, your company enjoys a high reputation in the IT industry; and I also believe I can fully use what I have learnt here.
A:好的。首先贵公司所提供的岗位具有相当的挑战性;其次,贵公司在IT行业享有较高的声誉;还有,我认为在此我可以发挥自己的所长。
B: Mr. Wang, what are the qualifications you think you possess for the present job?
B:王先生,你认为自己具备申请该岗位的何种资格?
A: As you know, I graduated from Xi’an University and majored in data communication, and have had six years working experience in the relevant field.
A:我毕业于西安大学,主修数据通信并且在相关领域有了6年的工作经验。
B: What are the courses offered by your university in data communication?
B:贵校数据通信专业主要开设什么课程呢?
A: Well, like communication system, communication network, mobile communication and digital communication.
A:嗯,比如通信系统、通信网络、移动通信以及数字通信等课程。
B: Have you any experience with network management?
B:你有网络管理方面的经验吗?
A: Yes, I gained some experience when I was in charge of the computer division of the China Construction Bank.
A:是的,我曾在中国建设银行计算机处担任过主管,获得了一些经验。
B: Are you familiar with MODEM?
B:你熟悉MODEM通信技术吗?
A: Yes, I am.
A:是的,我熟悉。
B: How about TCP/IP?
B:那么你是否了解TCP/ IP呢?
A: I should say yes. I have read a lot a-bout RFC documents.
A:是的,我曾经阅读过大量RFC文件。
B: Have you any experience with UNIX operating system?
B:你有使用UNIX操作系统的经验吗?
A: Yes, I am very familiar with the Windows 7 system.
A:有,我比较熟悉Windows 7系统。
B: Can you name some sorts of modem communication systems?
B:你能否说出一些现代通信系统的名字?
A: Yes, they are CSM, PSIN, ISDN and so on.
A:可以,有通用移动通信网、公用电话交换网、综合业务数字网等。
B: Well, I am quite satisfied with your performance. I’ll telephone you as soon as we make a decision.
B:我对你的表现很满意。等我们做出决定后,会立刻通知你。
A: Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity. Goodbye.
A:感谢你给我这次机会。再见。
B: Goodbye.
B:再见。
B: What made you decide to get into computers?
B:为什么你决定进计算机这一行?
A: Oh, nothing in particular, I guess. I always liked mathematics and fiddling with machines.
A:我想没什么特殊的原因。我一向喜欢数学和喜欢摆弄机械。
B: Now what about your experience? How long have you been working with computers?
B:再谈谈你的经历好吗?你干计算机这行有多久了?
A: More than one year now. After I did my bachelor degree, I began to specialize in computer technology and I even had my own company for a while.
A:1年多了。读完学士学位之后,我就开始专攻计算机技术。有一段时间我甚至还开办了自己的公司。
B: It certainly sounds impressive. Where are you working now?
B:这一点听起来不错。你现在在哪里工作?
A: I’m working at Yahoo Computer Company.
A:我正在雅虎电脑公司工作。
B: What is your position there?
B:你在那里的职位是什么?
A: I’m programmer supervisor.
A:我是程序员主管。
B: What are you responsibilities there?
B:你的职责是什么?
A: I’m responsible for writing computer program; developing block diagrams, utilizing available software and operation system, and coding machine instructions; originating block diagrams, working from outlines of proposed systems; developing file sizes, programming specifications; determining appropriate use of disk files, printer, etc.; selecting program; writing machine instructions, testing, debugging, and assembling program; documenting overall system and developing data control procedures; advising and instructing less experienced programmers and offering operating instructions.
A:我负责编制计算机程序;开发部件图,运用现有软件和操作系统,并且为机器指令编码;根据推荐系统的略图自编部件图;研究开发文件的存贮量和程序规格;确定如何妥善使用磁盘文件、打印机等;选择程序;编写机器指令,检测程序,排除程序运行中的故障,并将程序组合为软件包;编制总系统,开发数据控制程序;指导经验不足的程序员。
B: What’s your idea about multi-media technology?
B:你对多媒体技术有何看法?
A: Computers have made rapid progress in the area and softwares like 3DS MAX have been frequently updating. Computers and human beings have also been closely connected owing to the audio & video technology, which brings us more vivid pictures and much more convenience. Although I haven’t had the opportunity to study it, I take much interest in It.
A:计算机这一领域发展非常快,比如3DS MAX软件的版本在不断更新。音频和视频技术使得人类与计算机密不可分,从而给我们带来了更生动的画面和许多便利。尽管我还没有机会来研究它,但是我对此非常感兴趣。
B: What types of systems have you worked on?
B:你用的是什么系统?
A: I have worked on almost every system that is available.
A:我使用过几乎每一种所能用到的系统。
B: What kind of computer are you experienced in?
B:你对哪种机型在行?
A: I’m experienced in all types of PC.
我熟悉各种型号的PC机。
B: What sort of software are you familiar with?
B:你精通哪些软件?
A: I’m adept at DOS, Windows, and Auto CAD.
A:我擅长使用DOS, Windows和Auto CAD.
B: I have looked through you application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualifications. Have you anything to ask me?
B:我看过你的材料,对你的条件非常满意。你有什么要问我的吗?
A: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?
A:是的,你是否能告诉我一些工作方面的事?
B: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for the design and development of products and also be in charge of the evaluation of software programs including complex softwares to ensure product features and system operation compliance.
B:当然可以。你将负责产品的设计、开发以及软件程序(包括对复杂软件程序)的评估以确保产品达标以及系统的正常运行。
A: Oh, I see. I believe I can do the job well.
A:明白了,我想我能胜任这项工作。
B: As you know, we have several other candidates to talk with. Anyhow, I’ll inform you in a day or two.
B:你知道我们还有几个候选人。不管怎样,我一两天后会通知你。
A: Thank you. Good-bye.
A:谢谢。再会!
B: Good-bye.
B:再会!
A: Welcome to my office.
A:欢迎你的光临。
B: According to your advertisement, you want an experienced software engineer. I think my background meets the requirements of this position.
B:广告上说你们想招聘一位有经验的软件工程师,我觉得我的条件还合适。
A: Can you tell me why?
A:为什么?
B: I majored in Computer Engineering when I was at university. Actually I was quite familiar with Fortran and C Language.
B:我在大学时学的是计算机专业。实际上我很熟悉Fortran和C语言。
A: What do you think about the recent development in computers?
A:你怎样看待计算机行业在近年内的发展?
B: Developments in hardware are going a-head very quickly. But to turn the computer into a machine that can be easily manipulated, much more complex softwares are needed than are available now. As a result, more computer programmers should devote themselves to this work.
B:计算机硬件的发展十分迅猛。但是要使计算机更加容易操作,需要更多更复杂的软件,也就需要更多的.程序员。
A: I've looked through your application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualification. Have you got anything to ask me?
A:我看过你的申请材料,对你的条件很满意。你有什么要问我的吗?
B: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?
B:是的,您能否告诉我一些有关工作的事?
A: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for design and development of products. You would also be in charge of software programmes including evaluation of complex software system to ensure product features and operation compliance.
A:当然可以。你将负责产品的设计和开发。你还要负责软件程序,包括对复杂软件程序的评估,以确保产品达标及机器的正常运行。
B: Oh, I see. I think I can do the work well.
B:明白了。我想我一定能干好这项工作。
A:what are your strong points?
你的长处是什么?
B:well, I’m very good with people. I’m honorable. I work hard. I work well under pressure. And I’m patient.
我擅长和人打交道,诚实老实,工作努力。我可以在压力下工作得很好。我很有耐心。
A:what kind of people do you like to work with?
你喜欢和什么人一起工作?
B:I like a person who works hard. I don’t like lazy people.
我喜欢工作努力的人。我不喜欢懒惰的人。
A:what’s your greatest strength?
你的最突出的优点是什么?
B:well, this is a challenging question. I suppose I would say that I’m a quick learner.
这个问题很有挑战性。我想,我应该说,我学东西很快。
A:so, you’re smart.
所以,你是个聪明人。
B:I think so. I think that I am good at what I do.
我认为是这样。我认为我擅长我所做的。
A:what do you consider your weakness?
你认为你的弱点是什么?
B:I’m not good at speaking in public. I feel uncomfortable when I speak in public.
我不擅长在公众面前讲话,当我在众人面前讲话时,我感到不舒服。
A:that’s not a problem. It’s unnecessary for this position.
这没关系。这个职位不需要你当众讲话。