1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
扩展资料:
你当幸福来敲门中父子的经典对白-Chris: You wanna go play some basketball? -
想去打篮球吗?
-Christopher: Okay.
好啊。
-Chris: All right, then we're gonna go sell a bone-density scanner. How about that? Wanna do that?
好的,之后我们去卖骨质扫描仪,怎么样?好吗?-Christopher: No. Hey, Dad. I'm going pro. I'm going pro.
不好,嘿,老爸,我要当职业篮球员,我要当职业篮球员。-Chris: Okay. Yeah, I don't know, you know. You’ll probably be about as good as I was.That's kind of the way it works, you know. I was below average.
哦…呃…这可不好说…你大概会和我以前水平一样糟。有其父必有其子嘛,我当时篮球就处于平均水平之下。
You know, so you'll probably ultimately rank...somewhere around there, you know,so...I really... You'll excel at a lot of things, just not this.I don't want you shooting this ball all day and night. All right?
所以大概你的最终水平…也就和我一样,所以…你在很多方面都很优秀,但是在篮球上不是。所以我不希望你就这么在这整晚的练习投篮,知道了吗?-Christopher: All right.好吧。