
一、寻问餐厅
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
二、餐厅预约
Do I need a reservation?
我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
9点应该没问题。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today's special?
今天的推荐餐是什么?
We are a group of six.
我们共有6个人。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我们大约在8点到达。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
How can I get there?
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的.客人相当多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需着正式服装?
How long is the wait?
我们大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
请不要穿牛仔裤。
三、餐厅点餐篇
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.
我正在节食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat.
我必须避免含油脂的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done ,please.
全熟。
四、餐厅用餐
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Could you pass me the salt?
请把盐传给我。
May I smoke?
可以抽烟吗?
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
I'd like a dessert, please.
请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
五、 快餐餐厅用餐篇
Will you be eating here or is this to go ?
在这里用餐或带走?
I'll eat here.
在这里用餐。
Take out,please.
带走。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
Can I have a hot dog,please?
请给我一份热狗。
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。
A sandwich,please.
请给我一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
Could you show me something to certify your age?
可否出示能证明年纪的文件
六、西餐厅结账篇
1、Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
3、Sign the Bill 签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。
5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账。
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遗憾。
在餐馆常用的英语口语
在餐馆时大家经常会用到的口语是什么?这些口语用英语怎么说呢?下面是我整理的餐馆常用的英语口语,欢迎阅读!
●在快餐厅里
I'd like a hamburger and an iced tea.
我要一个汉堡喝一杯冰茶.
May I have two hot dogs, please?
我要两个热狗.
Anything else?
Two hot dogs, please.
With ketchup and mustard, please. 请加蕃茄酱和芥末.
Will that be for here or to go?
在这儿吃还是带走?
For here or to go? 这儿吃还是带走
Will that be to go? /Take-out?
您带走吗?
Will you be eating here?
您是在这儿吃吗?
To go, please. 带走../I'd like it to go, please.
For here, please.在这儿.
●预订餐馆
Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?
在这附近您能推荐一家好的餐馆吗?
I'd like some Italian food.
我想吃意大利菜.
Which restaurant do you recommend?
您推荐那家饭馆?
Is there a Mexican restaurant around here? 这附近有墨西哥饭馆吗?Yes, there's one.
Where is the closest Mexican restaurant? 最近的墨西哥餐馆在吗?
Are there any restaurants still open near here? 这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预定吗?
Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you? 您好!这是公园餐厅,我可以为您服务吗?
I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight. 预订
我想订餐.今天晚上六点,八个人的位子.
We are a group of eight.
我们一共八个人
I'd like to reserve a table for eight.
我想订八个人的餐.
What time, sir?
Could we have a table close to the band?我们能不能要一张离乐队近一点的桌子?
I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight.
对不起.今晚都订满了.
I'm sorry. We are quite full tonight.
I'm sorry, all the tables are booked tonight.
How long is the wait?要等多长时间.
How long do we have to wait?
Is the wait long?
We can wait. 我们可以等.
What time can we make a reservation?可以预定几点的?
How late are you open?一直营业到几点? --Until eleven.
How do I get there? 我怎么才能到哪?
Do you accept credit cards?可以用信用卡吗?
What is the price of a dinner course?
一顿饭多少钱?
What is your dress code? *code 规定,规范(一桌上有什么规定吗?)
We require a jacket and tie.
Should I wear a jacket and tie?
(我必须穿外衣打领带吗?)
Should the ladies wear dresses? 女士必须穿礼服吗?
We need a large table, please.
How many in your group?请问您几位? --Two.两个.
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.对不起,我想取消订餐.
●点菜
Could I have a menu, please?
请给我菜单.
May I see your menu, please?
I'd like to see a menu, please.
Do you have a menu in Japanese?
有日语的菜单吗?
May I see a menu in Japanese?
Do you have a Japanese menu?
May I see the wine list, please?
请给我看一下酒单.
What kind of wine do you have?
里面都有什么葡萄酒?
What kind of wine do u have available?
May I take your order? 您来点儿什么?
Well, let's see...
What would you like?
What will you have?
Are you ready to order yet?
What do you recommend?
有什么可以推荐的.吗?
The seafood is good here.
What do you think I should order?
What is your suggestion?
What do you think is the best?
What do you suggest I order?
Can I have the same as that?
我想要和那一样的.
Sure, no problem.
I'll take this and this. 我要这个还有这个.
Do you have any local specialties?
您这有什么地方风味吗?
Could we have separate checks?我们可以分别付款吗?
May we have separate checks?
Could we pay separately?
We'd like to have separate checks.
I'd like to have dinner for sixty dollars including drinks.我要一个六十美元的晚餐.包括酒水.
I'd like a steak. /I want a steak. 我要一份牛排.
I'd like some red wine, please.
我要红葡萄酒.
How would you like it? 要几成熟的?
How would you like it done?
How would you like your steak cooked?
How would u like your steak prepared?
Well-done, please. 烤熟点.*rare三成熟,medium半成熟,well-done八成熟
Can you make it mild? 请做得清淡些.
Are you having breakfast?您用早餐吗
No, I'll just have a cup of coffee.
Would you like some coffee?
来杯咖啡怎么样?
That would be great.
Would you care for some coffee?
Do you want some coffee?
How about some coffee?
Is coffee included with this meal?
套餐里包括咖啡吗?
I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
请给我来杯咖啡.
Anything else? 还要别的吗?
No, thank you.
That's all. 够了
Will that be all?
Anything else you want?
Is there anything else that you'd like?
That's all for me. /That's it. /That's all.
That would be all.
I didn't order this.我没点这个菜.
You didn't, sir?
This is not what I ordered.
My order hasn't come yet. 我点的菜还没上.
●饭桌上
I'm kind of hungry. 我有点儿饿了
I'm kind of hungry. How about you?
Yeah, it's lunch time.
I'm starving. 我都快饿死了./I'm getting hungry.
I'm very hungry. /I'm extremely hungry.
I could eat a horse.
I'm thirsty. 我渴了
It smells good. /It smells nice. 闻着真香.
I'm on a diet.我在节食.
How's it going so far? 现在感觉怎么样?
This looks great! 看上去很不错!/This looks good!
This looks delicious!
My mouth is watering.
This smells great! *
They all look good.看上去都好吃.
They all look so delicious, don't they?
They both look great.
Can I eat this? /Is this edible? 我可以吃这个吗?
You can't eat that. /It's inedible. 你不能吃这个.
Is this delicious? /Does this taste good? 这个好吃吗?
How is it?
It's good. / Good.好吃.
It's delicious. /Delicious!
Yum-yum! /Umm! /Mmm! *比较随便
Yummy! *女性和孩子们常用
It's not good. /It doesn't taste good.
This tastes strange.味道很怪. /This tastes funny. /This tastes weird.
I eat anything.我什么都能吃. /I can eat anything.
Don't overeat.别吃太多. /Don't eat too much. /Don't eat so much.
He's a big eater. 他真能吃.
I don't feel like eating anything.
我什么都不想吃.
I drink like a fish. 我是海量.
I get drunk easily. 我酒量小.
I can hold my own. 我酒量还可以。
I can hold my liquor.
I can drink a lot.
I'm a strong drinker.
Cake is fattening.吃蛋糕会发胖.
Would you like some coffee?
你喝咖啡吗?
Not now, thanks.
Please pass me the salt.
请把盐递给我.
Could I have the salt, please?
Salt, please?
Could you hand me the salt, please?
It's called misoshiru. 这是大酱汤.
This is misoshiru.
This is called misoshiru.
How do you eat sushi?
寿司怎么吃呀?
You dip it in soy sauce. 蘸酱油
你的沾酱油
Place the sushi in some soy sauce.
Can you use chopsticks? *筷子
(你会用筷子吗?)
What kind of fish is this?
这是什么鱼?
Oh, that's tuna.金枪鱼
It's spicy. / It's hot.真辣!
It's salty. 真咸
It's sweet. 真甜
It's crispy. 真脆
It's slimy. 真粘
This coffee is not hot enough.
着咖啡不够热.
This coffee is lukewarm.
This bread is soggy.面包没有烤透.
These potato chips are stale.这土豆片变味了.
These potato chips are soft.
This milk is sour. 这牛奶酸了.
I'll buy more today.
This coffee tastes bitter. 这咖啡太苦了
This coffee is bitter.
This meat is tough. 这肉太老.
This meat is tender. 这肉挺嫩
This has a strong flavor. 味很重.
This has a weak flavor. 味道淡 .
It's too salty. 太咸了
It's too greasy. / It's too oily.太油腻
It's too hot/cold.太烫/凉了
My mouth is burning. 我的嘴都麻了
My mouth is on fire.
Would you like some?你也来点吗?
Yes, please. /No, thank you. I'm fine.
Do you want some?
I'd like some more wine. 我想再要一点葡萄酒.
I dropped my fork.我的叉子掉了.
I'd like another cup of coffee.
我再要一杯咖啡.
That was good. 真好吃.
That was delicious.
I'm very full. 我吃饱了.
I couldn't eat another bite.
I've had enough.
I'm very hungry.
There isn't enough food.食物不够了.
I'll make more.
Would you like another drink?
再喝一杯吗?
No, I think I've had enough.
How do you like your coffee? 您喝什么样的咖啡?
Black will be fine. 清咖啡就可以了
Just sugar, please只放糖
Just cream, please. 只放牛奶
How do you like your coffee?
With cream and sugar, please.
How do you want you coffee?
●付款
Bill, please. 请结账
I'd like the check, please.
Where should I pay?
在哪付钱?
It's on me. 我请客。
Oh! How nice!
This is my treat. /I'll treat you.
I'll pay for dinner.
I'll pay for drinks.
I'll take care of it. 我来付
What is this for? 这是什么的钱?
What is this charge for?
What is this amount for?
I'm afraid there is a mistake here.
我觉得这儿算错了.
Let's go Dutch. 各付各的
Let's split the bill.
Let's divide the cost.
We'd like to pay separately. 我们分开付款 --All right.
Keep the change. 不用找钱了
May I have a receipt, please? 请开张发票.