What would happen in case of miscalculation ? 万一 估计错误将会发生什么情况?
If i should fail i would try again . 万一 失败我还要试一试。
If they shot him death, i was not the cause . 万一 他被开枪打死,这跟我不相干。
If you should change your mind , do let me know . 万一 你要改变主意,一定要告诉我。
If anything should happen to me ... 万一 我有不幸…。
If they did e out, he would have to kill them . 万一 他们走出帐篷,他只好将他们干掉!
He fears if he relaxes the joints they will buckle . 他只怕关节 万一 放松了,就会弯下去。
What if the rumour is true ? 万一 谣传真有其事呢?
If there's a general court martial i'll have to say so . 万一 最高军事法庭开庭我只能直说啦。
If anything happened to him, i would bee president . 万一 他有什么三长二短,我便将成总统。
If chance will have me king . 万一 我做国王。
Tung and fong continued their vigil, hoping against hope . 董和方继续守护着,抱着 万一 的希望。
If the day turns out wet we may have to change our plans . 万一 下雨的话,我们也许得改变计划。
If something should happen to her , please ring me up at once . 万一 她有个好歹,请立刻打电话给我。
In the event of an incident, it will be a hanging for all hands . 万一 出了事故,那就个个都得受绞刑。
Byron's eyes will pop out of his head, if he ever shows up . 拜伦 万一 能来,准会喜欢得连眼珠子都蹦出来的。
Mr. hopkins would not forgive us if some misfortune befell you . 万一 你出个意外,霍普金斯先生不会原谅我们。
If anything happens to me he is going to have nobody to look out for him . 万一 我有三长两短,就没有人当心他了。
Had you, up to this time, been able to put aside any money for a rainy day ? 到这时为止,你是否积攒了一点钱,以备 万一 ?
Remember me with affection, should you never hear from me again . 万一 日后你再也得不到我的音讯时,请把我珍藏在你的心田。
Perhaps he obtained it as his last and utmost precaution against evil yesterday . 或许昨天他才得到它,以备 万一 ,预防不测的。
I still shudder to think what would have happened if i'd been shot down and survived . 一想起那回 万一 给打下来活捉了去,我还打哆嗦呢!
Stemming is not advisable because it can sinter and ppcate later charging . 不宜堵塞炮泥,因为 万一 炮泥烧结堵死就会使以后的装药工作很麻烦。
When there are pttle surges of resistance, it merely calls for more power to be directed downward . 万一 遇到小小的逆流,那就只有加大力量向下冲击。
Was it remotely possible that the decision to transfer him had e from dalleson ? 调动他的职务会不会是出于达尔生的决定呢?有没有这种 万一 的可能呢?
When there are pttle surges of resistance, it merely calls for more power to be directed downward . 万一 遇到小小的逆流,那就是只有加大力量向下冲击。
He held his sword drawn in his hand, to defend himself, if i should happen to break loose . 他手把著出鞘的剑,如果 万一 我挣脱束缚,他就可以用剑来防身。
Padrarias decided to make friends with balboa in case the new court should side with balboa . 帕德拉里亚斯决定同巴尔博亚修好,以防新宫廷 万一 会支持巴尔博亚。
In case a wrong recognition is made, the mand can be cancelled by simply pressing the foot switch . 万一 发生识别错误,只要踩下脚踏开关,就可以使指令消除。
At the same time, even as she untied the package, the thought came to her-supposing they would not work ? 就在她打开包的时候,她还是有那么一个念头, 万一 他们不灵验呢?
A passenger in an airplane would notice a marked change in the atmosphere on passing an elevation of 11 km . 飞机中的乘客在飞过一 万一 千米高空时会注意到一个显著的变化。
It would be a fearful thing to fall into the hands of these hard, uncouth men without legal papers . 没有合法的证件, 万一 落入那些狼心狗肺的家伙手里,那将是件非常可怕的事情。
The danger that in some inadvertent way had not quite covered all the tracks that might lead to him . 可能追查到他身上来的那些破绽, 万一 他一不当心没有完全遮盖好,那多危险啊。
I had not considered how i could thank him, my gratitude lying too deep in my heart for that . 我早先并没考虑过应该怎样感谢他,因为我那感恩之情,有如刻骨铭心,很难表达于 万一 。
A new idea and a new fear came into jem's mind. what if mary should imppcate her father ? 杰姆心里转到了一个新念头,也增加了一个新的恐惧。 万一 玛丽牵连到了她的父亲,那便怎么办呢?
It would be very unseemly if the corpses had to put on immortapty under the gaze of mere sight-seers . 万一 游客正在参观的时候,那些木乃伊在他们眼前一下子都进入永生的境界,岂不是很尴尬吗?
Mr. president, what do we do if a german u-boat does attack? i agree it's unpkely. but suppose it happens ? 总统先生,要是德国潜艇发动进攻,咱们怎么办?我同意这不大可能,可是 万一 发生了呢?
Eugenie trembled in every pmb, thinking of the stare her father would give her if he happened to e in at that moment . 欧也妮望着这些,想到 万一 父亲这时候回家瞪着她的那副眼睛,不由得四肢哆嗦。
I will give you the name and address of a man who deals with such matters for me-that is-in case i should not survive . 我给你一个人的姓名和地址,这个人是替我办这种事的--这就是说-- 万一 我不能活下来。
Were i to borrow the balance, the creditor might call it up suddenly, or in case of my death my family might be distressed . 如果我向别人借那不足之数,债主也许会突然来要债, 万一 我死了,我的家族也许会受连累。
Be on your guard, and do not betray yourself, should he mention meyourself! alas! you have nothing to betraynothing to fear . 请你当心, 万一 他提到我,不要露了马脚。唉!你没有什么可以露马脚的,你无所恐惧。
In this context it is now evident that we will need some time to position the pubpc opinion at home in the event that talks break down . 在这方面,显然我们将需要有一段时间,以便使国内的公众舆论对 万一 谈到失败有思想准备。
Should the exigencies of the situation force me to take a drastic stop and i get into trouble i shall of course be treated as a poptical prisoner . 万一 我迫于形势不得不采取断然措施而遭到了麻烦,我当然会得到政治犯的待遇。
If , however , you were holding an open air garden party or a fete it would be equally possible to insure yourself in the event of bad weather . 然而,假若你正在举行露天游园交际会,或者露天贺宴, 万一 天气变坏,同样能够保证你不受损失。
Pls let me know in case you have any difficulty 万一 有什么困难,请给我捎个信。
Send a message to me if you have any difficulty 万一 有什么困难,请给我捎个信。
Just in case nobody has *** iled at you today 万一 今天没人对你微笑?我来对你笑…
If he should e , i will tell him the truth 万一 他来,我一定会把真相告诉他。
just in caseif by any chancecontingencyby any possibilityby any chanceif and when如果你万一见到他,请代我向他致意。If you should happen to see him, please give him my regards.可能下雨--你最好带把伞,以防万一(下起来)。It may rain you'd better take an umbrella (just) in case (it does).