He had something to take up with the president . 他有事要同总统 商量 。
I have already instructed my lawyers . 我已经和我的律师 商量 过了。
I have sth. urgent to discuss with him . 我有点要紧的事跟他 商量 。
I could fix it up with geoffrey . 我可以和杰弗里 商量 一下,把这事安排好。
Her idea was to take counsel with jake . 她是想跟杰克 商量 商量。
Let 's get together and talk it over . 大家聚在一起 商量 商量。
I have arranged with miss sepna . 我已和塞莉娜小姐 商量 好了。
I have to consult my principal . 我必须和我的委托人 商量 。
She had taken council of sepna . 她跟西莉娜 商量 了一下。
It is not amiss to ask advice . 求教总没错,不妨 商量 。
Easton agreed and said he would mention it to ruth . 伊斯顿同意回去跟露丝 商量 一下。
There was nothing to be done; he remained resolute . 他始终坚定不移,毫无 商量 的余地。
Now, let us calculated our movements a pttle . 现在,让我们 商量 一下,下一步该怎么办。
I must consult my principal . 我必须同委托人 商量 。
I must consult the others . 我必须和其余的人 商量 。
I have arranged with the neighbors about feeding the cats . 我已和邻居 商量 妥喂猫的事。
He is the last man to consult . 根不不宜找他 商量 。
I can decide nothing until i have consulted my wife . 我没有跟太太 商量 过,什么都不能决定。
Many heads are better than one . 人多好 商量 。
We held a pttle council . 我们稍稍 商量 一下。
I came to talk about some business with you, but i see you are deep in consultation . 我是来 商量 俗事的,看来你们在谈重要的事情。
They perfected their plans during the day and there was no need for words . 他们在白天已把计划 商量 妥当,因此这会儿用不著开口说话。
Four men engage to go half-price to the play at night, and top up with oysters . 有四个人 商量 好,晚上买半票去看戏,最后还要吃一顿牡蛎。
Yet this interesting position, after due consultation with his mother, he decided to take . 他跟母亲 商量 之后,还是决定把这个有趣的差事接下来。
All my aunts and uncles talked it over as if they were choosing a prep school for me . 我的叔伯姑姨们 商量 了一番,俨然是在为我挑选一家预备学校。
Mrs. pryor is a wise, good woman; she can counsel you when you need counsel . 普赖尔太太是个聪明善良的女人,有什么事需要 商量 的时候,可以同她商量。