
四人英语话剧剧本-The Rolling Orange The Rolling Orange讲述桔子的故事。一天早上,桔子一家醒来,发现人们开着卡车,搬着梯子,来摘桔子了,快来看看他们的命运如何吧。 人物 Tom: Father Orange Klye: Mother Orange Wallis: Older Sister Orange Jessie: Little Brother Orange Characters Father Orange: He is a middle-aged, considerate, and thoughtful man. Mother Orange: She is a younger and more youthful woman than Father. She is also very optimistic. Older Sister Orange: She is young , energetic, and competitive . Little Brother Orange: He is the youngest and, therefore, a little spoiled. SCENE I 场景一:果园 One Morning in an Orange Orchard. (Today is a sunny day . An orange family is discussing nervously about something on an orange tree in an orchard. ) Father: I was awakened early this morning by the sound of trucks in the field (yawning). Mother: Well, it wasn’t the first time to be like this. Sister: A whole bunch of strange men was brought in by trucks. Brother: That really scared me. They got out and started to climb up ladders. Sister: (Afraid suddenly) Oh! My friends were grabbed and put into large bags. I could hear them yell for help. Father: Hey! We shouldn’t look at them; otherwise, they’ll notice us. Mother: But it’s useless. Sister: Oh, God! We’re discovered! Brother: Oh! We’re being grabbed and pulled from our branches. What will we do for food and water? Sister: It will be so uncomfortable going to town in that bag with a lot of strangers. Mother: Well, we’ll just have to do our best. Father: Yeah! SCENE II On a Fruit Stand. (After having been on the road in a bag for half an hour, they are placed on a fruit stand. ) Sister: Gee! This place is so cold and desolate. I wish we had our friends here on this stand (looks at the opposite fruit stall). Brother: I tried to make friends with these people on our way here, but everyone looked pretty uncomfortable and scared. (Suddenly) Sister: Oh! Mother! How could they do that? Mother: What are you talking about? Brother: I know what she’s talking about (Brother turns to look). Father: What did you see? Sister: My friends were cut up and eaten. How could they do that? I’m so scared. Father: Now, children, be calm. Mother: Sh~ Someone’s coming. Father: Try to be quiet. Sister: I don’t want to be taken away. Brother: Oh! My friend’s being taken away. Sister: Your friend looks so fat. Mother: If we look sour, maybe we won’t be taken away. Brother: That’s a bright idea. But how could we look sour? Mother: Now, children, stop being scared and calm down. Father: Oh! No! I’m being looked at. Mother: I told you not to eat so much. Now you look so fat and juicy. (Father is being taken away.) Brother: Oh, no, Dad! Father: (Sadly) Good bye, children. Sister: Oh! Dad’s being put into the basket and taken away. Mother: Oh, no! Brother: Stop that. Our father can’t be taken away. Mother: Look, he’s being bagged and put into a cart. Sister: Hey! The cart’s wheels are going out of the store. Brother: A car’s pulling up. Mother: Oh, no! His bag is being picked up. Sister: But it’s breaking. And Dad’s falling out. Brother: Dad’s rolling away. All: (Jumping up and down cheering) ROLL! ROLL! He’s getting away. Sister & Brother: Yip! Yip! Hurray for Dad! Mother: Oh! Thank God.
学校排过英语童话课本剧,我在网上找了个一模一样的,发给你
《拔萝卜》,有几个重复的地方,不难,挺简单的
你在百度上搜:英语话剧剧本,点第二个,像这样:(红框里的)
希望能帮到你,希采纳!
4人的英语短剧本如下:
N: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him "foolman",
nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!
许多年以前的四月一日,有个婴孩诞生了,他老爸给他取名为“愚男”,除他妈妈,没人喜欢他。时间过的真快啊!
F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.
妈妈,我十八岁了,我要离开这个家了。
Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!
好的,但要时不时回家看望我哈。这是一瓶酒,一块干面包。记住:要照顾好自己啊。再见了!
N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.
他走到一座森林,遇到一个丑八怪的男人。
U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?
你好!我又饿又干,请给我些喝的和吃的,怎么样?
F: Ok, here.
好的。给。
U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!
喔,多谢了!好,我要走了。哦,这根手杖给你,会给你带来好运的。一路好运!
N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.
愚男来到一栋餐馆,老板有两个女儿,她们发现那根手杖闪闪发光。
D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃惊地)
喔,好漂亮的手杖啊!我想要,真是太棒了!!!(上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面)啊,老天啊!我放不开它了!(吃惊地)
D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself?
No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)
姐姐,你在那做啥啊?你自个儿想要那根手杖?不行,我要有一份!我们都是父母的女儿,我必须跟你一样要有一分!(走向木棒)
D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!
别来!别来!危险!
D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?
你来得,我也来得!(也被粘在木棒上)啊,老天啊!我怎么啦?
D1: What a pity!
真可惜!
N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant.
Of course, two girls followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.
愚男一点都不在意,吃了饭之后,他拿起那根手杖就离开了饭馆。当然,那两个女孩就跟着他。来到一块田的时候,他们遇到一位科学家。
S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station.
(抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!
啊!太可怕了!你姐妹俩跟着一个男孩,你们怎么这么傻啊!我带你们回家,把这个男孩送到警察局去。(抓手杖 ,也被粘住)啊!糟糕!太糟糕啦!
N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.
几天之后,他们来到一个陌生的国度。国王有个女儿,但她从来不笑。
King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.
要是谁能让她笑,那她就是他的妻子。
F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.
我来看看。或许我能呢。
N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.
这样他们就去看望她。她看到愚男和他的朋友就笑个不停。
短剧本特点:
1、剧本不像小说、散文那样可以不受时间和空间的限制,它要求时间、人物、情节、场景高度集中在舞台范围内。
2、反映现实生活的矛盾要尖锐突出 。
各种文学作品都要表现社会的矛盾冲突,而戏剧则要求在有限的空间和时间里反映的矛盾冲突更加尖锐突出。因为戏剧这种文学形式是为了集中反映现实生活中的矛盾冲突而产生的,所以说,没有矛盾冲突就没有戏剧。
3、剧本的语言要表现人物性格 。
提供两个六人表演的英语短话剧剧本一、白雪公主英语短话剧SW-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场 S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ? 音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场 Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ? M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you ! Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white . 猎人出场 H: Yes, my queen音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃 S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please ! 白雪顺利脱逃后 S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down. 音乐起,7个小矮人出场, D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food---- 2\Somebody drank my water---- 3\Someone is sleeping now---- 4\What a beautiful girl!---- 小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话 5\How do you do? S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you! D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too---- 6\ welcome to our house!---- 7\Would you like to live here? S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much! D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white. 皇后、魔镜出场 Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful? M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you! Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea! 音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话 Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple, S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma! Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite? S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma! 白雪公主咬一口后倒地 Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha… 小矮人出场、围着公主哭 Snow white wake up, wake up… 音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场 P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen! 王子唤醒公主,公主醒了 P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen ! S.w: Thank you for your help ! P: My pleasure ! 音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞。二、Dont Touch Me! 6人话剧剧本 Vicky和Lisa是某餐馆的服务员,一天,一个顾客对Vicky....人物AllenJimKukiFenixVickyLisaCast1. Vicky︰a waitress at Monday’s restaurant. She is a hard working girl.2. Lisa︰another waitress at Monday’s restaurant. She is a kind and naive girl. 3. Fenix︰one of customers. He’s a very ill-natured customer.4. Allen and Tim︰customers at Monday’s restaurant. They’re good and decent men.5. Kuki︰the boss of the restaurant.Scene I(One afternoon, there are many customers at the Monday’s restaurant.)Vicky and Lisa talk and go to the kitchen, and then the boss, kuki, comes in, too.Kuki: Hey, there are many customers today. Girls, work hard. Remember, Godgives all things to industry.Lisa: Yeah. I know.Vicky: We will do our best.The door opens now. Two men come in.Kuki moves to the door.Kuki: May I help you, sir? Two people? Come with me, I will take you to thetable. Allen: Yes, pleases.Tim: I’m starving. I hope I can eat the best food in this restaurant right now.Kuki: (laughing) Just a moment. Two men walk in the restaurant. Lisa walks toward them.Vicky:This is the menu, sirs. Allen&Tim: Thank you.After a few minutes. Lisa and Vicky walk to the kitchen.Lisa: Hey, Vicky. I don’t like that customer. See, that man sits near thedoor.Vicky: Why? Does he make any troubles for you?Lisa: I don’t know. I feel…….Oh, I just don’t like the way he looks at me.Scene IIVicky delivers a dish to the table where Allen and Tim sit.Vicky: (talks to herself) Lisa is right. The way that man looks at me makes meuncomfortable.Vicky delivers a dish again to Fenix’s table.Vicky: Here is your meal, sir. Enjoy it, please.Vicky turns to the kitchen. At this moment, Fenix touches her back!Vicky: Wow~~~~ (she screams.)Kuki: (runs to Vicky) what happened?Vicky: He, he……He touched me!Fenix: No!! I didn’t.Lisa: You lie!! I see you did that. What I say is an absolute truth. Other customers gather around them to
Little Red Riding Hood 小红帽第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家Mum: (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌紫的水果放在篮子里)Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy, what are you doing?Mum: (一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma.Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok!Mum: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good. Be careful.Little Red Riding Hood: Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy.Mum: Bye-bye. Darling.第二场:在路上(一阵轻快的音乐远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁)Little Red Riding Hood: Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers.Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼)Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill.Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks.Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞)Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后)Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you?Six Ducks:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going?Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma’s.Oh, I must go, bye.Six Ducks:Goodbye.第三场:Grandma家Grandma: (喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。)Wolf:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house? (高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang.Grandma: Who is it?Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It’s me. Little Red Riding Hood.Grandma: (边说边起床) Come in, come in.Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma , I’ll eat you.Grandma: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上)灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里。Wolf:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep.Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma.Wolf:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it?Little Red Riding Hood:It’s me。Little Red Riding Hood. What a strange noise!Wolf:Come in, Come in.Little Red Riding Hood:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌紫,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh! What are big ears!Wolf:I can listen to your sweet voice.Little Red Riding Hood:Wow! What a big eyes!Wolf:I can see you pretty face.Little Red Riding Hood:Oh! What a big hand.Wolf:I can hug you.Little Red Riding Hood:(跪在床前,拉起Wolf的手,边摸边说)Look! What a big hands?Wolf:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you!Little Red Riding Hood:(拼命地跑)Oh!No! No!Wolf:(追到Little Red Riding Hood,做吃状,拍拍肚子说)It’s delicious. I still sleep. I like sleeping.Hunter: (一边拿着枪,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf? Look! A door.(推门)The wolf is sleeping.Wolf:(发出呼呼的响声)Hunter: (端起枪想打,又放下)What a big stomach! (摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside .I must be hurry.(从桌紫拿起剪刀,举起) Look! Scissors. (做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut, cut, cut.Little Red Riding Hood/Grandma:Thank you.Hunter: Grandma ,give me some needles and thread. Little Riding Hood ,Give me some stones.Grandma: (从桌紫拿来针线)Little Red Riding Hood:(搬来几个石头)One, two, three.Hunter: (把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里)Grandma: I'll thread it.Hunter: (拿起枪)Woke up!Wolf:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy.Hunter: You big bad wolf, raise your arms!Wolf:(边跑边说) Help! Don’t shot me!Hunter: (开枪)Bang, bang!Wolf: (应声倒下)Hunter: The bad wolf is dead.Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:Yeah! Thank you.Little Red Riding Hood、Grandma、Hunter(一起鞠躬): Thank you