1. It bothered me that boys weren't interested in me.
男孩子们对我不感兴趣令我很烦恼。
2. She tells me her troubles. I tell her mine.
我和她互相倾诉烦恼。
3. He was disturbed by the inaccuracy of the answers.
很多答案都不准确,为此他感到很烦恼。
4. Donating time and energy to others can take you out of yourself.
抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼。
5. He failed his First Year exams and didn't bother about the resits.
他一年级的考试没有通过,却没有为补考而感到烦恼。
6. They come to me to whine about their troubles.
他们到我这儿来不停地唠叨他们的烦恼。
7. They tripped along with scarcely a care in the world.
他们轻快地走着,几乎没有世间的烦恼。
8. Welland gave an exasperated sigh and turned back.
韦兰十分烦恼地叹了口气,转过身去。
9. Rose sounded deeply troubled.
罗斯听起来颇为烦恼。
10. I'd rather let him stew.
我宁可让他一个人去烦恼。
11. There remains, however, another and more vexing problem.
然而,还有另一个更让人烦恼的问题。
12. She hid her worries behind an air of insouciance.
她掩饰着自己的烦恼,表现得无忧无虑。
13. Nothing ever seemed to rile him.
好像从来没有什么事让他烦恼。
14. I really felt for him in all these troubles.
我非常同情他这些烦恼.
15. He was annoyed to learn that the train would be delayed.
他听说火车要晚点,心里感到烦恼.
A Jew, an Indian and a black were lined up to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
一位犹太人、一位印第安人和一位黑人列队进入天国之门。
Said the Jew to St. Peter, 66 Frankly, I'm rather surprised to be here. All my life Christians have despised and reviled me. "
那位犹太人对圣彼得说:“坦白讲,能到这里让我蛮惊讶的,我一辈子一直都受到_的轻视和侮辱。”
"That's a great sorrow to us,"said St. Peter, "but you won't find that kind of prejudice here. Here, all are truly equal.Just spell God and you may enter."
the Jew truly spell out god and was swept through the gates.Next,the Indian came forward and said,"St.Peter,all my life I suffered from poverty and discrimination,and could only live in a reservation.Will I truly be free here?"
"My son, your troubles are over.Just spell the word God you will be free as a bird. "
“小兄弟,你的烦恼已经结束了,只要拼出God这个词,你就能像小鸟一样自由自在。”
The Indian obliged and he, too, entered the Heavenly Kingdom.
印第安人照着做,不久也被引入天堂。
Next,the black man strode forward."St. Peter," he said, "all my life people looked down on me and treated me unfairly.That won't happen here, will it?"