
英语面试口语情景对话范文
随着国际化贸易的发展,越来越多企业对应聘者的英语口语能力非常重视,在情景面试的时候,如何与考官流畅的进行英语对话交流呢?不妨提前做好面试准备,了解以下英语面试口语情景对话大全内容。
通常在面试时,英语面试对话如下:
A(求职者) B(面试官)
A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰瓦特先生吗?
B:It is me.What can I do for you?
本人就是。你有什么事?
B:May I help you?
你有什么事吗?
A:I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。
B:Please sit down.请坐。
A:Thank you,sir.谢谢,先生。
I have come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。
B:I have invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.
今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。
B:You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let is have a chat,shall we?
你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?
A:I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.
我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会。
B:What is important to you in a job?
对于一个工作,你最看重哪一点?
A:For assistant position, I must first completes the labor of duty, and I also value development prospect of the job, as well as the company is enterprise culture.
对于文员岗位来说,我首先要做好本职工作,另外我同样看重职位的'发展前景,以及公司的企业文化。
Why should we employ you? 我们为什么要雇佣你?
A:I work well with others. I tend to drive myself too hard and love civilian class work.
我和他人容易共事,对自己要求严格,并喜欢文职类岗位。
B:The result of the interview here, specific we will inform you later.
面试就到这里,具体的结果我们会稍后通知你。
A:Thank you , I am looking forward to the next interview.
谢谢您,我期待着下一次面试的通知。
Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news every day?
托德:嗯,凯里,我将要问你有关新闻的问题。你每天都看新闻吗?
Kerri: Sometimes.
凯里:有时候。
Todd: How do you follow the news?
托德:你怎么看新闻呢?
Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet.
凯里:嗯,在日本,大多数都是通过广播或是上网。
Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station?
托德:哦,真的吗?嗯,哪个电台呢?
Kerri: NPR, but on the military station.
凯里:美国国家公共电台,但是是军事电台。
Todd: OK. And what internet websites do you listen to?
托德:好的。你在哪个网站上收听呢?
Kerri: Well, usually it is just AP news or whatever.
凯里:嗯,通常是美联社新闻或是其他的。
Todd: OK. How much of the news do you think is true?
托德:好的。你认为多数新闻都是真的吗?
Kerri: I don't know. That's a tough question. I think that because there're so many journalists that often what makes into the papers is fairly accurate, but unfortunately some people leak information that is untrue to sway public opinion, so you have to kind of weed through things and consider why that news story is made public.
凯里:我不知道。这不好回答。我认为那是因为有很多记者经常据实报道,但是不幸的是,有一些人造谣了一些虚假信息,动摇了社会舆论,所以你必须剔除有些事情,并考虑新闻事件公布于众的原因。
Todd: Yeah. How do most people in your country get the news?
托德:是啊。你所在国家的人们是如何获取新闻的呢?
Kerri: I think most people in the states get the news from TV and from the main broadcasting stations. The evening news sort of thing.
凯里:我觉得多数人多数人是通过电视和收听主要的电台来获取信息的,晚间新闻什么的。
Todd: OK. Thanks Kerri.
托德:好的。谢谢凯里。
Key Sentences(重点句子)1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什么事?3.May I help you?你有什么事吗?4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。5.Please sit down.请坐。6.Won't you take a seat?请坐。7.Please take a seat.请坐下。8.Thank you,sir.谢谢,先生。9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。10.I've invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.我们已收到你的信和简历,想请你来参加面试。13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.我们已收到你应聘的信,我想和你谈谈关于你应聘的事。14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.我的信和简历贵公司已收到,本人感到非常荣幸。15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.我能有机会来参加面试感到非常荣幸。16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会。Dialogue A(I =Interviewer主试人A =Applicant应征者)A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?I:It's me.What can I do for you?A:I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.I:Nice to meet you too.Please sit down.A:Thank you,sir.I:We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.A:I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.Dialogue BI:May I help you?A:Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.I:You are Miss Li?A:That's right.I:Please take a seat.A:Thank you,madam.I:We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.A:It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for inter-view.I:Have you brought your credentials?A:Yes,here they are.This is my ID card.This is my diplo-ma.And this is my certificate for nurse qualifications.Dialogue CI:May I help you?A:Yes,I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.I:I'm Edward Snow, the manager of Human Resources Department.May I ask your name?A:My name is Xiaoyan Gu.How do you do,Mr. Snow?I:I'm glad to meet you,Miss Gu.Please take a seat.A:Thank you,sir.Notes 注释1.Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.是的,我是应约来此面试的。2.Nice to meet you.见到你很高兴。3.Have you brought your credentials?你带证明材料来了吗?4.Yes,here they are.是的,给你。5.This is my ID card.This is my diploma.And this is my certificate of nurse qualifications.这是我的身份证,这是毕业证,这是我的护士资格证书。6.I'm Edward Snow,the manager of Human Resources Department.我是人力资源部经理爱德华·斯诺。Words and Expressionsinterviewer n.主试人applicant n.应征者invitation n.邀请,约请advertisement n.广告qualification n.资格be qualified for 符合……的资格resume n.个人简历credential n.证明材料,凭证certificate n.证书,证明Human Resources Department n.人力资源部Key Sentences(重点句子)17.What's your name?你叫什么名字?18.What's your surname?你姓什么?19.What's your family name?你姓什么?20.What's your given name?你的名是什么?21.What's your full name?你的全名是什么?22.Can you tell me what your full name is,please?你能告诉我你的全名吗?23.How do you spell your family name?你的姓怎么拼?24.May I have your name please?请问你叫什么?25.Are you ××?你是××吗?26.My name is Liu Yun.我叫刘芸。27.My surname is Liu.我姓刘。28.My full name is Yuming Liu.我的全名叫刘玉明。29.My family name is Zhang,Z-H-A-N-G.我姓张,拼作Z-H-A-N-G.30.How old are you?你多大了?31.Could you tell me how old you are?你能告诉我你的年龄吗?32.What's your age?你多大了?33.Are you twenty-one years old?你是21岁吗?Dialogue A(I= interviewer主试人 A= Applicant应试者)I:Good afternoon.Sit down please.A:Thank you.I:Can you tell me what your full name is,please?A:My full name is Yuming Liu.I:How do you spell your family name?A:Liu,L-I-U.I:Do you have an English name?A:Yes,sir.It's Walter.It was given by my English professor when I was at the university.I:How do you like your name?A:I like it very much.My name has become part of me.I don't want to change it.I:How old are you?A:I'm twenty-six(years old)。I:What is your date of birth?A:I was born on April eleventh,1959.Dialogue BI:May I have your name?A:My name is Yun Liu.I:How do you spell your family name?A:Liu.L-I-U.I:Do you have an alias?A:No.I:Do you have a pen name?A:Yes,my pen name is Baiyun.I:Could you tell me how old you are?A:I'm twenty-one years old.Notes 注释1.Do you have an English name?你有英文名字吗?2.Yes,sir.It's Walter.It was given by my English professor when I was at the university.有,先生。我的英文名是Walter,是我上大学时我的外籍老师给我取的。3.How do you like your name?你喜不喜欢你的名字?4.My name has become part of me.I don't want to change it.我的名字已成为我的一部分,我不打算更改它。5.What's your date of birth?请告诉我你的出生年月日。6.Do you have a pen name?你有笔名吗?Words and Expressionsfull name 全名surname 姓family name 姓given name 名first name 名English name 英文名alias 别名pen name 笔名Key Sentences(重点句子) 34.Where do you live?你住哪里?35.What's your address?你的住址是哪里?36.What's your present address?你现在的住址是哪里?37.What's your permanent address?你的永久性住址是哪里?38.I live at 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt.401,Nanjing.我住在南京市中山路238号401号房。39.Could you tell me your telephone number?能告诉我你的电话号码吗?40.Give me your telephone number please.请告诉我你的电话号码。41.What's your telephone number?你的电话号码是多少?42.My telephone number is 3755818.我的电话号码是3755818.43.What is your birthplace?你出生在哪里?44.Where is your hometown?你的籍贯是哪里?45.Are you a resident of shanghai?你是上海市居民吗?46.My birthplace is SuZhou.我的出生地是苏州。47.My hometown is Tianjin.我的家乡是天津。48.Where is your domicile place?你的户籍在哪里?49.My domicile place is Nanjing.我的户籍在南京。Dialogue A(I= Interviewer主试人A =Applicant应试人)I:Where do you live?A:I live at 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt 401,Nanjing.I:What's your permanent address?A:My permanent address is 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt 401,Nanjing.I:What is your birthplace?A:My birthplace is Suzhou.I:Are you a resident of Shanghai?A:No.I:Where is your domicile place?A:My domicile place is Nanjing.I:Give me your telephone number,please.A:(My telephone number is)3755818.Dialogue BI:What's your address?A:My address is 57 Heping Road,Xuzhou.I:Where are you working?A:I'm working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road.I:Where is your hometown?A:My hometown is Suzhou.I:Are you a local resident?A:Yes,I am.I have been living in Xuzhou Since I graduated from university.Notes 注释1.My address is 57 Heping Road,Xuzhou.我的住址是徐州市和平路57号。2.Where are you working?你在哪里工作?3.I'm working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road.我在淮海路178号南园宾馆工作。4.Are you a local resident?你是当地居民吗?5.I have been living in Xuzhou since I graduated from university.我大学毕业后就一直住在徐州。Words and Expressionsaddress n.地址,住址present a.目前的,现在的permanent a.不变的,永久的resident n.居民domicile n.户籍local a.当地的,本地的graduate v.毕业
关于面试的英文对话
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的`课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推 荐吗?大胆试试吧!) A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对 所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单 位必有价值。) Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能 否做个概括的说明。) A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的 支持。) Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?) A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。) A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。) Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人 员呢?) A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借 我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。) A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。) Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。) Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?) A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。) Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何 知道你能胜任这份工作?) A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训 练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。) Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?) A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自 如。) Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?) A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。) A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。) Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎 样形容你?) A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任 的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。) A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。) Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?) A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不 死板而且容易相处的人。) A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。 ) Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative person nel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?) A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。) A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以 开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。) Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?) A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。 不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。) A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论 。) Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令 你不高兴?) A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人 ,有时使我泄气。) A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。) Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你 如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?) A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner i n order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。) Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?) A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second ch ance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。) Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感 ?) A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。) A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目 。) Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Wh y? (假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?) A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do someth ing to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。) A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构 。) Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是 什么?) A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个 领域找到工作是最重要的。) A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职 对我说最重要。) Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?) A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to W TO onour industry. (目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。) Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务 多久呢?) A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my fie ld. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。) Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now ? (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?) A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验 和技巧。) A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。) A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.( 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:It would be premature for me to predict this . (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过 早。) 甚至还可以打趣的说:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任 的工作呢!) Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次 标准?) A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸 引我。) A: 假如你有家眷,可以说: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。) Other Tips (其它建议) Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申 请工作单位的情况) Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she exte ndshis/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。) Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先 别坐下。) Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛 要看着对方。)Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。) If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特别注意餐桌礼节。) Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话) Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音) Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签 剔牙) Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急 着要工作) Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚) Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬) Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免 与面试人谈政治或宗教)