
游客参加旅行社云南五日游,下面的英语对话是询问导游接下来五天的景点旅游行程安排。
Tour Guide; Tom,today we are visiting Yellow mountain scenic spots area, as i had told you that thefamous scene of Yellow Mountains are Pine tree, cloud sea, rock and sunrise.Tom : Yes, i heard from some of my friend, who had been visited here,saying this is an wonderful place and worth to come back again.Tour Guide: The first scene which i would like to introduce to you are the "Welcome Pine". this pine tree due to its branches was long and shape like somebody standing on the rock hosting their hands and welcoming the visitors, this is how the name come from.Tom: It is amazing, it looks exactly like welcome visitor come from everywhere of the world, and the name has also perfectly been given.Tour Guide: The next stop we will watch the other highlight of the scenery, "The flying Rock", it is a rock weighs more than 2 tons, standing on the cliff of the mountain, its just like flying from the space, while you see that you will be surprise by the nature scenery of the rock.Tom: It is taller than a man high,Tour Guide: It is about 3 story tall,Tom: So it is better for us to go there early,its getting dark,i am not going to miss this scene.Tour Guide: Don't worry its not far away from here, and with this weather most likely you can also see the "sea of cloud"Tom: It is amazing, yellow mountain can able to see so many scenery, i wish i can stay here longer.
导游英语情景口语对话
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Hello, Walter?
A:您好,是沃特吗?
B:Yes. Hi, what's up?
B:是的。嗨,什么事?
A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。
B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。
A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。
B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。
A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
A:那好吧。我马上就过来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
A:Walter! Where are you?
A:沃特,您在哪儿?
B:I'm in the bathroom.
B:我在洗手间里。
A:What took you so long?
A:您怎么这么长时间?
B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。
A:Gross. Diarrhea?
A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?
B:It's not so bad.
B:没有那么严重。
A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。
B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。
A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。
B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。
A:Are you sure you want to go?
A:您肯定要去吗?
B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
Conversation 2
会话2
A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.
A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。
B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.
B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。
A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.
A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果 救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。
B:All right, well come right away.
B:好吧。我们立刻就来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
B: Where's the patient?
B:病人在哪儿?
A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.
A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。
B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.
B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来 吗?请上来吧。
B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.
B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。
B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.
B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进 手术室。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿???…)
A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?
A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?
B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.
B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息 几个星期才能康复。
A:May I send food for him?
A:我可以给他送饭吗?
B:No, outside food is not peamitted.
B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的.。
A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?
A:我明天能不能来看他呢?
B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.
B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另 外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。
A:Yes. Thank you.
A:好的,谢谢您。
B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.
B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。
A: OK.
A:好。
B:Don't worry about him.
B:不用担心他。
A:When could I take care of him?
A:我什么时候能够护理他?
B:Our nurse can take good care of him.
B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。
关于导游的情景英语对话一A:Hello, Walter?A:您好,是沃特吗?B:Yes. Hi, what's up?B:是的。嗨,什么事?A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的导游英语情景口语对话导游英语情景口语对话。A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.A:那好吧。我马上就过来。(after a while...)(过了一会儿……)A:Walter! Where are you?A:沃特,您在哪儿?B:I'm in the bathroom.B:我在洗手间里。A:What took you so long?A:您怎么这么长时间?B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.B:我在洗手间里拉肚子导游英语情景口语对话文章导游英语情景口语对话出自,转载请保留此链接!。A:Gross. Diarrhea?A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?B:It's not so bad.B:没有那么严重。A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.A:够了我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。A:Are you sure you want to go?A:您肯定要去吗?B:To the restroom? I have no choice.B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
CHECK IN (Susan and the tour group she is taking now arrives at the Oriental Hotel where her travel company has reserved several rooms for them) A:Susan B:Receptionist C: Tour Leader A:Excuse me, I am Susan from Beijing Travel Service. We have reserved ten standard rooms for one day before yesterday. B:Just a minute, please. I’ll check the reservation record.(She speaks again after checking the reservation record.) May I see your confirmed fax? A:Yes, here you are. B:We have a record of your reservation here. It is for ten standard room this evening. And you are scheduled to check out tomorrow morning. Is that right? A:Yes, that’s right. Five rooms are for men and five for women. B:May I see the passport of the guests? A:Ok, here you are. A:We have to start early tomorrow morning because of the busy schedule, I’m afraid. C:No problem. At what time should we start? A:At least 8:30. C:Ok. Let’s settle on 8:30. B:Your rooms are 501,502,503,504 and 505 for women, and 601,602,603,604 and 605 for men. Would you please sign your name here? A:Sure. Thank you. By the way, we’d like to require a morning call at 7:00 tomorrow morning. B:So the morning call is at7:00 tomorrow morning. And luggage collects? A:At7:30. We will start early, so please ask the bellmen to take the luggage down to the lobby as quickly as possible. B:I will A:Thank you. B:You are welcome. Whenever you need any help, please do not hesitate to call the Front Desk. The number is 688. C:(Delivering the room keys to the tour members)here are your room keys. Please hand them back to the reception desk tomorrow morning when you check out. C: I’m in Room 601. the telephone numbers are as same as your room numbers. Please call me if you need something. Now Susan will speak to you. A:(To the tour group)Attention please. Since we have very busy schedule tomorrow, we have to start early. Departure for the visit to the Guiyuan Buddhist temple tomorrow is at 8:30.The morning call is required at 7:00. A: the luggage collects at 7: 30.Please leave your luggage outside your door before 7:30. The breakfast is available from 7:00 at the buffet at the second floor. I will meet you at 8 30 tomorrow 8:30 morning in the lobby. Bye-bye, have a nice night. Showing Places of Interest Silence can be uncomfortable during a tour. While you can't talk the whole time, you should try to know as much about the history, scenery, and culture (in English) for the places where you are giving tours so that you can keep the tourists interested. If you ever run out of something to say, you can always point out something such as a landmark or a type of tree or flower 1 Jake: Good morning, everyone! We will take you to Taipei famous attractions on this tour. Jake: This is a 5-hour tour covering major attractions of Taipei; I will give you brief introductions as we go. Please sit back, relax and enjoy the tour. Gil: Sounds good. 2 Jake: we are at our first stop; this is Taipei National Palace Museum. This Museum holds the largest collection of Chinese artifacts and artwork in the world. Kim:Wow! It’s a very impressive museum! Jake: Our next destination is Taipei 101; it’s the tallest building in the world. And then the Yangmingshan National Park which features cherry blossoms and sulfur deposits. Lee: I would like to see the world’s tallest building. Jake: Now, we are moving on to Danshui; it’s a town with a beautiful riverbank scenery. Gil: I love water scenery. Jake: Next, is the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall (CKS Monument); the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial park is one of the city’s defining landmarks and the largest square in central Taipei. The National Concert Hall and the National Theater are also located in the park near the hall. Jake: Finally, this night markets. There are six major night markets in Taipei, most are within walking distance of subway stations. There are Huaxijie, Yaohe, Gongguan, Shilin, Shida and Tonghua Night Markets. Lee: I’ ve heard about the night markets! It’s where people hang out , shop and eat after sun goes down. Jake: Of the six markets, the most famous and popular in Taipei City is the Shilin Night Market; this is where we will stop for food and shopping. Gill: I’m ready for some food! Kim: I’ m getting hungry, too! Lee: I love shopping; I think I’m going to like the night markets! Jake: Please enjoy your free time, but remember to meet back at the bus in two hours; we will be returning at 2:00 pm. 1.On the way to the scenic spot (Susan is taking a tour group to Hubei Provincial Museum. The bus is waiting outside the Asian Hotel) A:Susan Group B:Lady C:Tour A : Are we all here? C:No, not yet. One lady hasn’t come yet. B:(running to get on the bus) Sorry to keep you all waiting for me. A:we can go now, can’t we ? C:Yes,let’s go. A:Welcome to Wuhan City. I’m Susan, your tour guide for this tour. Wuhan is the capital of Hubei Province. A:It is the center of politics, economy, finance and culture of the province. It is also the pivot city concentrating in itself all the facilities and conveniences of aviation, railway, highway, waterway, post and telecommunication. It covers the area of 8,400 square km, and a population...Can you guess the population here? C: 4 million? C:Oh, it’s almost half of the population of my country. A:No. There are more than 7 million people living here. A:We are schedule to visit Hubei Provincial Museum in the morning, and the Guiyuan Buddhist Temple and Changchun Taoist temple in the afternoon. C:What is a Taoist temple? A:Let me introduce Taoism to you first. Taoism is the only religion originated in China. It is based on ancient witch craft and formulas of immortality. Taoists regard Lao Zi as the founder and Supreme God of Taoism. C:Are there many Taoist temples in China? A:Yes. C:I have visited many temples in China, but I had thought they were all Buddhist temples. A:Buddhist temples are different from the Taoist temples. I will show you their differences when we see these two temples. C:Susan, what are those high-rises far away?Are they apartment buildings? A:Yes, they are. They are apartment buildings for city residents. We are going to cross the Changjiang River Bridge. The bridge was built in 1957 with the help of the former Soviet Union. For quite a long time before 1957, ferry was the only modern means of transport for people to cross the river. A: It was slow in speed and, what’s more, it would have to stop working whenever there were big waves or big flood. It is the first combined bridge over the Changjiang River. Its main bridge is 1,156 meters in length, its deck 2 meters in width, and the biggest span section 128 meters in length. A:Its completion thoroughly changed the “worry” situation of what the ancients complained“where to find a passageway in front of the mountains of waves” with this came the opening of the Jing-Guang Line between Beijing and Guangzhou, the great railway artery across China. C:What’s that building with three stories for? A:That’s a medical center with many different hospitals. The long low building with the playground next to it is a children’s hospital. (After about 40 minutes of such sightseeing, the bus stops in front of a large building.) A:This is Hubei Province Museum. You will find many interesting works of art and historical inside. As you leave the bus, I will give you brochures that will tell you about the museum. C:Is it in English? A:Yes. You may keep it as a souvenir. C:Thanks. A:You have one hour to go through the museum. Then we will meet back at the entrance at 11:00. C:It’s one-one? A:Yes. You can leave your bags on the bus, and just bring your valuables.