一、拜伦经典英文诗歌
《To M. S. G.》
When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
Extend not your anger to sleep;
休要迁怒于睡眠;
For in visions alone your affection can live,
你的爱只在梦乡存在,
I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
醒来,我空余泪眼。
Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
睡神!快封闭我的神志,
Shed o'er me your languor benign;
让昏倦流布我周身;
Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
What rapture celestial is mine!
像仙境一样销魂!
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
Mortality's emblem is given;
也是死亡的样品;
To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
天国倘若是这般滋味,
If this be a foretaste of heaven!
愿死神早早降临!
Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
Nor deem me too happy in this;
我何曾心花怒放;
If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福,
Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
只许我凝眸痴望。
Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
梦中,也许你笑口微开,
Oh! think not my penance deficient!
莫说我受罚还不够!
When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
To awake will be torture .
二、《如果我不曾见过太阳》
《Had I not seen the Sun》
------- by Emily Dickinson
Had I not seen the Sun,
我本可以忍受黑暗,
I could have borne the shade,
如果我不曾见过太阳,
But Light a newer Wilderness,
然而阳光已使我的荒凉,
My Wilderness has made .
成为更新的荒凉。
三、《When you are old 》
《当你老了》
--- William Butler Yeats
——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look ,
慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神。
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep.
你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you ,
惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled ,
忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead ,
爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。
四、《我喜欢你是寂静的》
《I Like For You To Be Still》
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
It is as though you are absent,
仿佛你消失了一样,
And you hear me from far away,
你从远处聆听我,
And my voice does not touch you.
我的声音却无法触及你。
It seems as though your eyes had flown away,
好像你的双眼已经飞离去,
And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。
As all things are filled with my soul,
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
You emerge from the things ,
你从所有的事物中浮现,
Filled with my soul .
满了我的灵魂。
You are like my soul ,
你像我的灵魂,
A butterfly of dream .
一只梦的蝴蝶。
And you are like the word: Melancholy .
你如同忧郁这个词。
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
And you seem far aways .
好像你已远去。
It sounds as though you are lamenting,
你听起来像在悲叹,
A butterfly cooing like a dove .
一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away,
你从远处听见我,
And my voice does not reach you,
我的声音无法触及你,
Let me come to be still in your silence .
让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
And let me talk to you with your silence,
并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,
That is bright as a lamp,
你的沉默明亮如灯,
Simple, as a ring,
简单如指环,
You are like the night,
你就像黑夜,
With its stillness and constellations .
拥有寂寞与群星。
Your silence is that of a star,
你的沉默就是星星的沉默,
As remote and candid .
遥远而明亮。
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
It is as though you are absent,
仿佛你消失了一样,
Distant and full of sorrow,
遥远而且哀伤,
So you would've died .
仿佛你已经死了。
One word then,
彼时,一个字,
One smile is enough And I'm happy,
一个微笑,已经足够。而我会觉得幸福,
Happy that it's not true.
因那不是真的而觉得幸福。
五、《世界上最遥远的距离》—泰戈尔
《The furthest distance in the world 》—Tagore
The furthest distance in the world ,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not between life and death ,
不是生与死,
But when I stand in front of you ,
而是 我就站在你面前,
Yet you don't know that I love you .
你却不知道我爱你。
The furthest distance in the world ,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when I stand in front of you,
不是 我就站在你面前,
Yet you can't see my love,
你却不知道我爱你,
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both,
而是 明明知道彼此相爱,
Yet cannot be together.
却不能在一起。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not being apart while being in love,
不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起,
But when painly cannot resist the yearning,
而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,
不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,
yet pretending you have never been in my heart,
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里,
but using one's indifferent heart.
而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人。
To dig an uncrossable river,
掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠,
For the one who loves you.
为那个爱你的人。