
开展对话教学的基础是建立教师与学生之间平等的地位,以学生的学习兴趣为教学核心,以学生的自主学习为教学目标,在老师的引导与启发下,进行民主化、相互化的学习行为。我精心收集了英语打电话对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!
Clerk:
I’d like to take the first available flight.
我想乘第一班飞机。
Clerk:
OK.
好的。
Glyn:
We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir?
我们有两个航班,一个是下午两点,另一个是下午五点。两个航班都有座位。你想要哪个航班,先生?
Glyn:
Oriental Airlines. Can I help you?
东方航空公司。我能为您做些什么吗?
Clerk:
Yes, I’d like to reserve a seat to Singapore.
是的,我想订一张去新加坡的机票。
Glyn:
Just one moment, please. Let me check for you.
请稍等。我来给您查一下。
Glyn:
Which would you prefer, first class or economy?
您要头等舱的还是经济舱的?
Clerk:
Economy, please. What time does the flight get into Singapore?
经济舱。飞机什么时侯到新加坡?
Glyn:
At 8:00 o’clock. Do you have any other questions?
八点。还有别的问题吗?
Clerk:
When do I have to check in??
什么时候办理登机手续?
Glyn:
You have to be there an hour before the departure. Thank you for flying? with us.
您得在起飞前一小时到机场。谢谢您选择乘坐我们的飞机。
Nathanie:
Hello?
喂?
Leah:
Good morning, Nathaniel. This is Leah calling from the International Student Office.
早上好,纳森尼尔.我是国际学生办公室的利亚.
Nathanie:
Good morning.
早上好.
Leah:
The reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.
我打电话是要告诉你,科林斯女士要到下周才能给你回电话.
Nathanie:
Oh. I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.
哦,我本来以为她昨天会给我打电话呢.
Leah:
She's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to returen until next week. She hopes you understand.
她对此非常抱歉.她昨天有急事突然离开了办公室,而且要到下周才能回来.她希望您能谅解.
Nathanie:
Is there someone else I can talk to?
那我能跟其他人谈谈吗?
Leah:
She asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?
她让我打电话告诉你今天可以预约其他工作人员.你今天什么时候有空啊?
Nathanie:
Any time after 2 pm today would be good for me.
下午两点以后我有时间.
Leah:
Mr. Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?
刘先生下午2:15以后可以接受预约.你觉得可以吗?
Nathanie:
I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.
我还是想和芳达女士谈.
Leah:
I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?
恐怕她下午没有时间.今天上午11:30她有空,你觉得行吗?
Nathanie:
That will be fine.
行.
Leah:
Ok, we'll be expecting you at 11:30. See you then.
好的.那就11:30吧.到时候见.
Receptionist:
Hilton Hotel. May I help you?
希尔顿饭店。我能为您效劳吗?
John:
Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
是的,我想预订一间明天的房间。
Receptionist:
What kind of room would you like?
您想要什麼样的房间?
John:
A double, please.
一间双人房。
Receptionist:
And how long do you plan to stay, sir?
先生,您打算住多久?
John:
Three days.
三天。
Receptionist:
What's the price of the room?
房间的价钱是多少?
John:
That'll be a hundred and nineteen dollars a night.
一个晚上一百一十九元。
Receptionist:
Are any meals included?
包括餐费吗?
John:
Yes, we have a complementary breakfast buffet on the mezzanine.
是的,我们在中层楼有免费的自助式早餐供应。
Receptionist:
That's fine.
这样很好。
John:
May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名?
Receptionist:
Yes. John Smith.
我叫约翰.史密斯。
John:
Thank you, Mr. Smith. We'll be expecting you.
谢谢您,史密斯先生。我们期盼您的光临。
对于陌生的电话,因为不知道是谁打的,所以不怎么回过电话。下面是我给大家整理的回电话的英文短语,供大家参阅!
1. If the phone rings say you'll call back after dinner.
如果有电话打来,就说你吃完饭再回电话。
2. Tell her I'll call her back later, I'm running late again.
告诉她我过会儿会给她回电话,我又要晚了。
3. Tell her I'll ring back in a few minutes.
告诉她,我过几分钟就会给她回电话。
4. Oftentimes, I wouldn't even return the calls.
我甚至经常不回电话。
5. Miss Singleton didn't call back, did she?
辛格尔顿小姐没有回电话,是吗?
6. I'll ring you back in about half an hour.
我大约在半小时后给你回电话.
7. He promised to ring back in a few minutes.
他答应过几分钟后回电话.
8. We've been trying to get back to you, Tom, but we think we took your number down incorrectly.
汤姆,我们一直试着给你回电话,可是,或许我们把你的号码写错了。
9. I'll call you back to confirm.
我会给你回电话确认的.
10. I'm busy now. I will call you back later.
现在我忙着呢, 以后再给你回电话.
11. Actually, I'm busy at the moment can I phone you back?
说实在的, 我现在正忙着--我给你回电话行 吗 ?
12. Tell her I'll call her right back.
告诉她我会马上给她回电话的.
13. Have him return my call.
让他给我回电话.
14. I'll get in touch with him and call you Back later.
我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话.
15. OK, I'll tell him. Would you like him to ring you back later?
好的, 我会告诉他的, 要不要他呆会儿给回电话 呢 ?
很多电话是国会议员和州长们打来的,希望赖利亲自给他们回电话。
Many of the calls were from members of Congress and governors who expected him to return the calls personally.
告诉他过会儿我再给他回电话。
Tell him I’ll call him back later.
让他/她给你回电话吗?
Shall I have him/her call you back?
过一会儿我再给您回电话。
I'll call you back shortly.
我会给你回电话的。
I'll call you back.
我告诉他我正在考虑参加众议员的竞选,但我表示将考虑他提供的这个机会,第二天会给他回电话答复。
I told him I was thinking about running for Congress, but I’d consider the offer and call him backthe next day.
玛丽亚:山姆,我会给你回电话。
Maria : Sam, I'll call you back.
他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。
He'll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.
哈维:我知道了。我会尽快回电话给你的。
Harvey: OK. I’ll call you as soon as I can.
我还没跟她说上话呢,她不肯给我回电话。
I haven’t spoken to her yet; she won’t return my calls.
别为此太过于纠结了,因为大多数这类的问题发生仅仅是因为女人们也常像男人们一样不回电话……
Don't go too overboard on this one because a lot of this issue is just the fact that women don'treturn calls as often as men do...
别为此太过于纠结了,因为大多数这类的问题发生仅仅是因为女人们也常像男人们一样不回电话……
Don't go too overboard on this one because a lot of this issue is just the fact that women don'treturn calls as often as men do...
让我叫他给你回电话吗?
Can I have him call you back?
半小时内我给你回电话。
I'll ring back in half an hour.
能不能请她尽快给我回电话?
Could you call back me soon?
这就像是在说,什么时候你在公司可以不用回电话?
That’s like saying when should you not answer the phone at your business?
如果你晚上给我回电话,我会非常感激.
I would appreciate it if you call me back this evening.
可以让他给你回电话吗?
Can he call you back?
让他给我回电话。
Have him return my call.
女人们喜欢男人不断地尝试,所以她们才不回电话的。
Women expect men to keep trying, so they just don't call back.
为了弄明白如何让一个女人给你回电话,你也许要好好提升你的幽默感,你的个性,你的外表,任何与你有关的东西。
To figure out how to make women WANT to call you back, you might have to work on improvingyour humor, your personality, your appearance, or whatever.
嗯,或许他在直播台那儿.我会让他立即给您回电话的。
Well, maybe he's on the set. . . I'll ask him to call you right away.
不过这些企业的代表都拒绝对游说活动的细节发表评论,有的根本就没有回电话。
Representatives from the companies either declined to comment on the specifics of the effort ordid not return calls.
凯特: 我会请他在打完这个电话之后立即给您回电话。
Kate: I’ll have him call you as soon as he’s off the phone.
下面是我整理的关于打电话的英语对话,以供大家学习参考。
关于打电话的英语对话一:
简在家吗?Is Jane at home?
我想和托马斯先生通话。I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。
接线员,我的电话断了。Operator, I was cut off。
我需要打一个急救电话。I need to make an emergency call。
我会再打的。I’ll call back。
他什么时候回来?When will he come back?
请给我接分机605好吗?Can you put me through to extension 605?
如果他不在,请叫他的秘书来接电话。
If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。
Making a Telephone Call
Clerk:Good morning. Wilson Association。
Brown:This is Mr. Brown speaking. I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。
Clerk:I’m sorry, but Mr. Thomas left here just a few minutes ago。
Brown:I’ve been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line was busy. Will he be back soon?
Clerk:I’m afraid not. He is away for the rest of the day。
Brown:Is there other way I can reach him?
Clerk:I’m afraid not. He has gone out of this town on business. May I take a message?
Brown:I have a business appointment with him at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning, but I’m afraid I can’t make it。
Clerk:Would you like to make another appointment?
Brown:Unfortunately, I’m leaving here unexpectedly, and I may be away for several days。
Clerk:I see. I’ll tell Mr. Thomas that you’ve called。
Brown:Thank you。
关于打电话的英语对话二:
我是丹尼斯·史密斯。
This is Dennis Smith. *打电话时常用This is……代替My name is……。
This is Dennis Smith speaking.
喂,是约翰吗?
Hello, John? *常用于熟人之间。
喂, 请问是丹尼斯·史密斯先生吗?
Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
请问是财务科吗?
Is this the finance department?
请问是吉姆·贝克医生的办公室吗?
Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
我能借用一下您的电话吗?
Do you mind if I use your phone? *这句话直译是“如果我用一下您的电话,您介意吗?”。如果同意,回答是No(不介意)。
Do you mind if I use your phone? (我能借用一下您的电话吗?)
No, please go ahead. (可以,请用吧。)
我想找佐藤先生。
May I speak to Mr. Sato?
May I speak with Mr. Sato?
I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
Is Mr. Sato there, please?
Mr. Sato, please. *这是最简单的说法。并不失礼,工作和日常生活中都可以用。
Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please. *这样说有点太直,除了对熟人以外一般不用。
马克在吗?
Is Mark there? *孩子们之间、朋友之间和比较熟悉的人之间比较随便的说法,工作中最好不用。
真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。
I'm sorry for calling you this late. *若在早晨的话把late换成early.
我希望我没打扰您。
I hope I'm not disturbing you. *disturb“打扰(休息和工作)”。
I hope I'm not keeping you.
但愿没吵醒您。
I hope I didn't wake you up.
I hope I didn't wake you up. (但愿没吵醒您。)
No, you didn't. (没有,你没吵醒我。)
我有急事要找巴尔先生。
It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away. *get in contact with……“和……取得联系”。
I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.
有关明天开会的事给您打电话。
I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
我给您回电话。
I'm returning your call.
I'm calling you back.
●接电话
喂!
Hello. *英语中接电话的人先说“Hello”。
Hello. (喂!)
Oh, hello. Is Mark there? (喂,马克在吗?)
对,我就是。
Speaking. *对方要找的刚好是自己,就以这句“我就是”回答。
This is he. *女性用“This is she”。
This is Mr. Sato speaking. (对,我是佐藤。)
This is. *有点儿生硬的感觉。
是我呀。
It's me. *常用于像夫妻间关系非常亲密的场合。
ABC商务学院。您有什么事?
ABC Business College, may I help you? *公司等工作场所接电话时的一般对答方式。个人家庭接电话时只需说“Hello”。
Thank you for calling ABC Business College.
Can I help you?
您是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
Who's speaking, please?
Who is this, please?
May I ask who's calling?
Who should I say is calling?
您想找哪位接电话?
Who in particular would you like to talk to? *in particular“特别”、“尤其”。
他一直在等您的电话。
He's been expecting your call. * He's是He has的省略形式。Expect“抱有希望地等待”。
您要找哪个铃木?
Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?
这儿有三位姓铃木的。
There are three Suzukis here.
您能过会儿再打吗?
Would you mind calling back later?
Could you call back later?
请转103.
Extension 103, please. *extension“延长”,在这里表示“分机电话”。
May I have extension 103?
Could I have extension number 103