
酒店前台常用英语口语
经常接待一些外宾,要掌握一些英语口语,如何学英语口语?这个问题难倒了很多酒店人。下面整理了一些酒店前台常用英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助!
1、I don't have a reservation.
我没有预约。
2、Can I book a double room?
我可以订一间双人间吗?
3、Do you have any vacancies for tonight?
今晚还有空房吗?
4、I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
我要预定明天的房间。
5、Do you have a double room for tonight?
今晚还有双人房吗?
6、I'd like to reserve a room with a single bed.
我想预定一间单人间。
7、I can let you have a room with a bath.
我可以给你一间带浴室的房间。
8、I'd like a room with a view.
我想要景观好的.房间。
9、It has a wonderful view of the sea.
在那里可以看到美丽的海景。
10、We will put you in a deluxe room at no extra charge.
我们会给您一套豪华套房,不额外收费。
11、I'm atraid not, sir. We're booked solid right now.
先生,抱歉没有房了,现在都客满了。
12、I'm sorry, but we're fully booked up.
对不起,我们这里已经客满了。
13、How much is it per night?
住一晚多少钱?
14、What is the rate?
住宿费用是多少?
15、How much is a twin room?
双人房要多少钱?
16、Does it include tax and service charge?
这个价格含税和服务费吗?
17、When would you like to stay here?
您什么时候来住?
18、How long do you plan to stay here?
您打算在这里住多久?
19、Do you have less expensive rooms?
有没有便宜一点的房间?
20、Could you give me a discount if I stay for three nights?
共3个晚有没有折扣?
21、May I see the room, please?
我可以先看看房间吗?
22、I'll take the room.
我要订这间。
23、I have a reservation.
我预定了房间。
24、Check in, please.
我要办理住宿登记。
25、I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.
我有预约,想办理住宿登记。
26、May I have your name, please?
您的姓名是?
27、Could you spell out your name?
请问您的姓名怎么拼?
28、Will you fill in this registration form, please?
请填写这张登记表。
29、Is breakfast included?
带早餐吗?
30、What time is breakfast served?
早餐几点供应?
31、Where is the restaurant for breakfast?
早餐要在哪里吃?
32、Could you keep my valuables in the safe?
帮我把贵重物品放保险箱好吗?
33.When should I check out?
什么时候退房?
34、Here is your room key.
这是你的房间钥匙。
35、Which floor is it?
房间在几楼?
36、Is the room on the third floor?
房间在三楼吗?
37、The bellboy will take your bags and show you to your room.
服务员会来帮您提行李,并带你去房间。
38、Don't bother. I'll take care of it myself.
不用麻烦了,我自己拿就好。
39、Excuse me. Where is the elevator?
请问电梯在哪里?
40、May I have the key for room 704.
请给我704房间的钥匙。
41、Check out, please.
我要退房。
42、I want to check out.
我要退房。
43、I'm checking out this morning.
我今天早上结账退房。
44、My plane leavesintheevening. Can I checkout later?
我要搭乘傍晚的飞机,可以晚一点退房吗?
45、Did you use the mini bar?
您使用过小冰箱吗?
46、I didn't use it.
我没有用。
47、How are you going to settle your account.
你打算如何付款?
48、And your method of payment?
你的付款方式是什么?
49、Could I have my bill?
我可以看一下账单吗?
50、What is this for?
这笔费用是什么?
51、I'd like to get my valuables.
我要领取我寄放的贵重物品。
52、Can you keep my baggage until 3 p. m. ?
你能帮我保管行李到3点吗?
wo persons sometimes discover a friend by the admiration which both entertain for a
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗? 内容提要:Registering a tour group 为团队登记 XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队? Id like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of yoRegistering a tour group 为团队登记XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
想学好英语,点下方官网领外教试听课
Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好!We wish you a pleasant journey。祝您旅途愉快!At your service.乐意为您效劳。 Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 Let’s forget it.算了吧! Don’t worry about it别担心。 I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗?As you wish(or like) 随您的便。 I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间? Do you want a single room or a double room? 你想要单人房还是双人房? Would you like a room with bath or shower? 您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间? How long do you plan to stay here?你打算住多久? For how many nights 你要住几个晚上? How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人? I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th. 我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。 还有很多 这事我选的 比较常用的那些
2.May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
3.Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
4.Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
5.What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
6.Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
7.Just a moment, please. 请稍等。
8.Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。
9.Please enjoy your stay. 祝您住宿愉快。
10.How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有多少件行李?
扩展资料:
酒店中常用的英语单词:
一、1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you? 早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?您想订哪种类型的房间? 3)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?5) What time will you be arriving? 您将在何时到达?6) May I know your name? 您能告诉我您的名字吗?7)How long will you be staying? 您将要住多久?8)I’d like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。9) I’ll check the room availability. 我查查客房预订情况。10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand. 您应预期付1000美元的定金。11)There is a 10 per cent discount. 10%的折扣。12)What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?13) Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?14)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?15) We’ll extend your reservation for you. 我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! 17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好! 19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快! 20) Have a nice trip!一路平安! 21) All the best!万事如意。 22) Take care!多保重! 23) Good luck!祝您好运! 24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 25) Thanks a lot.多谢。 26) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。 27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。 28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。 31) Not at all.不用谢。 32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。 33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。 34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。 35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。 36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。 37) Excuse me.对不起。 38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。 40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 42) That’s all right.这没什么。 43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。 44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。 45) Let’s forget it.算了吧! 46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么? 47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么? 49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 51) Don’t worry about it别担心。 52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。 54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语) 55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。 56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。 57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名? 58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗? 59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。 60) What a shame!多可惜! 61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。 62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。 63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。 64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。 65) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利! 66) Happy New Year!新年快乐! 67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐! 68) Happy birthday to you! 祝您生日快乐! 69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜) 70) My hearty congratulations! 衷心祝贺您! 71) As you wish(or like) 随您的便。 72) Certainly.当然可以。 73) Of course.当然可以。 74) Go ahead and do what you like. 干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。 75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。 76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。 77) Out of the question, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能。 78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。 79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。 80) Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)楼。 81) Take the lift to the third floor. 乘电梯到三楼。 82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 电梯间在大厅靠大门外。 83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。 84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。 85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 邮电所在酒吧对面。 86) The bank is next to the shop. 银行在小卖部隔壁。 87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk. 你可以收银外兑换钱。 88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?