Very often, many people "not taken from the resort", or "taken from the resort, " very few people"with the next release afford", the former life very depressed and very heart tired!
心累,是因为你总是用身体去做违背它的事!
Heart tired, because you always use body to do something against it!
忽然觉得,心累到一定的程度,连生气和计较的力气都没有了。
When your heart is getting exhausted to a certain extent, you are too weak to anger.
心累了心疼了我不让我的眼睛习惯了泪水…
I do not let my eyes accustomed to the tears.
心累,就是常常徘徊在坚持与放弃之间,举棋不定。
My heart is tired, for it does not know when to give up.
也许,亲情友情恋情都得伴随心累的历程?
Perhaps, family uggs uk friendship love tired heart had to accompany the course?
也许,所谓的傲骨与傲气,都得付出心累的代价?
Perhaps her side with the so-called arrogance, tired of heart had to pay the price?
心累到一定的程度,连生气和计较 淘宝伊能静哪个品牌好,力气都没有了。
If my heart feel tired to a certain extent, I even have no strength to get angry and dispute.
心累了,爱累了,回到原地,等待一个把我娶回家的男人…
Heart tired, love tired, wait a man who can married with me …
心累了…就该拼命工作。
My heart is weary on the hard work …
心累,就是常常徘徊在坚持和放弃之间。
Tired heart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up.
心累,心真的好累。离开,离开,离开……
The heart is hard, the heart is really so tired. Leave, leave , leave……
心累就会影响心情,会扭曲心灵,会危及身心健康。
Tired heart will affect the mood, distorts the mind, will endanger the health of body and mind.
我感觉好累,心累!
I feel tired, tired!
心累了,却没有人能给我安慰。
Mind is tired, no one can give me comfort.
当我做到了,我却心累了。
When I did, I was tired heart.
于是,心累的时候,依偎在大山的怀抱里。
Thus, when tired hearts, nestle in the arms of the mountains.
身体累了,可以睡觉休息。那心累了,要怎么办呢?
The body is tired, can sleep rest. That heart is tired, how should do?
心累了,心疼了,这里有你最忠实的倾听者。
The heart has been tired, has loved dearly, here has you most faithful listener.
1. I had a busy day and was rather tired.
今天很忙,我累坏了。
2. "Tired and emotional" is a code word for being drunk.
“又累又激动”是形容人喝醉酒的一种委婉说法。
3. After a long evening of partying he looked tired.
纵情狂欢了一夜后,他看起来累了。
4. He had to cancel some engagements because of tiredness.
他太累了,不得不取消一些约会。
5. Now sit down and make yourself comfortable. You must be very tired.
现在坐下来,让自己舒服些,你一定很累了。
6. Timothy was crying, mostly from exhaustion, and his nose was running.
由于太累了,蒂莫西哭的一把鼻涕一把泪。
7. She was too exhausted and distressed to talk about the tragedy.
她太累了,而且无比悲伤,没法谈论那场悲剧。
8. You must be tuckered out after that bus trip across the country.
那次乘长途大巴遍游该国,你肯定累得精疲力竭。
9. "You're worn out, Laura," he said. "Go home and get some rest."
“你太累了,劳拉,”他说,“回家休息一下吧。”
10. This flight was more gruelling than I had expected.
这次飞行比我预想的更累!
11. My arms are tired, and my back is tense.
我的胳膊很累,背部肌肉紧绷得难受。
12. Primrose, stupefied by tiredness, began to wail that she was hungry.
普丽姆罗丝累得精神都有些恍惚了,开始哭着说她饿了。
13. She was still tired and sleepy when he woke her.
他叫醒她的时候,她仍然又累又困。
14. The past few days had really worn him out.
过去的几天真把他给累坏了。
15. You shouldn't always have to kill yourself to do well.
心累tired heart Tired heart is always hovering between adhering to giving up, indecisive, Trouble is that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory.心累,就是常常徘徊的坚持和放弃之间,举棋不定。烦恼,就是记性太好,该记的,不该记的都会留在记忆里。高中英语单词讲解:1.hoveringv.鸟( hover的现在分词 );靠近(某事物);(人)徘徊;犹豫eg:Now hovering at the same feeling panic with derision.此刻在原地徘徊的心情,恐慌中带有嘲笑。2.adheringv.黏附( adhere的现在分词 );附着;坚持;支持eg:Adhering to tradition especially in cultural or religious practices.特别是在文化或者宗教行为上坚持传统。