5.Would you like me to light up a cigarette for you?
你想让我给你点上一支烟吗?
6.What about these cigarettes?
这些香烟怎么样?
7.He offered me a cigarette.
他请我吸一支香烟。
8.Nowadays people don’t use pipe for smoking.
现在的人们不再用烟斗吸烟了。
9.There is not any cigarette in that box.
那个盒子里没有香烟。
(也可以这样说:The box are empty of cigarettes in it.)
10.I reached out for a cigarette.
我伸手去拿香烟。
11.How many packs of cigarettes do you have?
你有几包香烟?
12.He decided to stick to smoking the regular kind.
他决定继续抽原来那种香烟。
13.He took a puff at his cigarette.
他吸了一口香烟。
14.He struck a match and lit his cigarette
他擦根火柴点燃香烟。
15.The woman set aside her book and lit a cigarette.
那个女人把书放在一旁,点了一支香烟。
16.If you want to smoke, an ashtray is over there.
如果你要抽烟,烟灰缸在那里。
17.They settled down in their chairs and lit up.
他们在椅子上坐下来就开始抽烟。
见面常用英语口语:
Hi!喂!
Hello!喂!
How are you ?你好。
How are you doing ? 最近怎么样?
初次见面常用英语口语:
Glad to meet you here. 很高兴见到你。
我们常常会听到对方说How do you do?
这时唯一正确的反应也是How do you do?
不要以为对方要问你什么,其实这只是一个问句式的问候语。如果你告诉对方哪儿痛哪儿不舒服就错了,我们不少人喜欢说 I'm fine, thank you.这是不符合习惯的。另外提一句,我们初次见面分手时喜欢说 Good-bye.你如果仔细注意的话,会发现Native speakers说Nice meeting you 或Nice to have met you.
早晨见面常用英语口语:
Good Morning! 早晨好!
Morning ! 早晨好!
和老朋友见面英语口语:
What a surprise! 真巧!
Small world, isn't it? 世界真小,是吧。
Anything new? 有什么新消息?
How are you doing? 最近怎么样?
How is everything ? 一切还好吧?
What is going on? 最近怎么样?
What's up? 有什么新消息吗?
What's new? 有什么新消息吗?
Fine , thank you. 很好,谢谢。
Pretty good. 非常好。
Very well. 非常好。
Not bad. 不错。
Quite well. 非常好。
Same as ever. 一如既往。
1. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
2. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
3. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
4. I`ll try my best. 我尽力而为。
5. I`m On your side. 我全力支持你。
6. Long time no see! 好久不见!
7. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
8. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
9. We`re all for it. 我们全都同意。
10. What a good deal! 真便宜!
11. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
12. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
13. You have my word. 我保证。
14. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
15. Don`t count on me.别指望我。
16. Don`t fall for it! 别上当!
17. Don`t let me down. 别让我失望。
18. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
19. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
20 I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
1. Come in,please.请进!
2. Sit down. 坐下!
3. Stand up,please.请站起来。
4. Open your book,please. 请把书打开
5. Close your book,please. 请把书合上。
6. Don’t open your book.别打开书。
7. Do you understand? 你明白了吗?
8. Yes,I understand.是的,我明白了。
9. No,I don’t understand.不,我不明白。
10. Listen and repeat.先听,然后再重复一遍。
11. Now read,please.现在请大家读。
12. That’s fine.好得很。
13. It’s time to begin.到开始的时候了。
14. Let’s begin now.现在让我们开始。
15. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。
1. Hello, … 你好。
2. Hi, … 喂,你好。
3. Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。
4. How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)? 你今天早晨/下午/晚上好吗?
5. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。
6. Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。
7. Welcome back to school. 欢迎回到学校来。
8. Welcome to our school. 欢迎到我们学校来。
9. Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
10. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么?
11. Your name, please? 你叫什么名字?
12. My name is…/ I’m… 我的名字是…/ 我名叫…
13. This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs… 这位是…小姐/先生/女士。
14. This is my friend. 这是我的朋友。
15. Come and meet my friends. 过来见见我的朋友们。
16. How do you do? 你好。
17. Nice to meet /see you. 很高兴认识/见到你。
18. Goodbye. 再见 19. Good night. 晚安。
20. How old is he? 他多大了?
Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。
You’re wrong. 你错了。
You’re welcome. 别客气。
You’re lying. 你在撒谎。
You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
You made your point. 我明白你的观点了。
You know what My English is not that great, and I don’t want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later I’m sorry. 你知道吗 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗 我很抱歉。
You have to change at Chicago Station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
北京市人民政府口岸办公室Beijing Port Office哈尔滨市口岸管理委员会办公室Office of Harbin Port Administration宜兴市口岸管理办公室the Port Administration Office of the People's Government of Yixing City上海市口岸办Shanghai Municipal Office of Port Service以上都是网上查到的门户网站对口岸办的翻译,个人认为可以采用上海市口岸办的翻译,将市政府口岸办翻译成"** Municipal Office of Port Service"或者按北京市人民政府口岸办公室,直接翻译成** Port Office,相对简洁,但是不能体现“市政府”这三个字。希望以上答案对你有帮助。