
英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练。我整理了二人英语对话3分钟带中文,欢迎阅读!
Mog: You like movies?
梅格:你喜欢看电影吗?
Janna: Yeah, I think it's the best way to relax.
是啊,我觉得看电影是最好的放松方式.
M: Wbat type do you Iikc bcst?
那你喜欢什么类塑的电影呢?
J: Really it depends on my mood.When I am dcpressed or sad, I likc comcdies. If I'm feeling good I'II watch almost anything.
这个可要看我的心情.郁闷难过的时候,我喜欢看看喜剧片,不过要是心情好的话,什么电影我都可以看.
M: I see. I generally like movies to help me calm down. I think a sign of a good movie is the ability to bring you into the story as if you were pan of it.
这样啊.一般来说,我喜欢能让我冷静下来的影片.我觉得好电影的一个标志就是它能带你走进故事,让你觉得你就是故事中的一个角色.
J: Yeah, unfortunately, nowadays directors are oflen moreint豇℃stc;d in making money than making a good film.
是的。不过很可惜,比起拍好片子,现在的导演往往对挣钱更有兴趣.
M: True. The movie industry is becomin8 morc and more commercial. You sec a lot of expensive movies with litOe artistic. I gcncrally think those made in the for are of
highcr quality on the average than movies today. You can ruunc a lot of classics from that dccadc.
确实如此.电影业越来越商业化t有很多电影,花费了巨额的投资,艺术价值却不高.总的来说,我觉得四+年代的影片平均质量比当前的要高,那个年代有很多片子都非常经典.
J: Yeah, many of my all-the-time-favorites were made in the forties. They've already stood the test of time and will stay with us for a long time.
是的,我有很多最喜欢的电影都是在那个年代拍摄的.它们已经经历了时间的考验,肯定还会长时间流行下去的.
M: I'm totally with you on that.
我完全同意你的看法。
Everyone loveS TV 人人爱电视
dialogue 1
k:hey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?
喂,吉米,你在电视机前坐了一天了,电视上有什么有意思的节目吗?
J: not really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.
没有啊.其实现在挺无聊的,净是长篇的购物广告和公共服务通知.
K: why don't you turn off the TV and get outside? You need to get some fresh air.
那位什么不把电视关了出去走走呢?你需要呼吸点新鲜空气.
J: I know, I know.But my favorite show is on in a couple of minutes. It's the series finals, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!
知道了知道了.不过我最喜欢的节目几分钟后就要开始了,是这部戏的大结局,我无论如何都不会错过的.
K: Really? What's the series about?
是吗?这部戏是关于什么的呢?
J: well, it's about how an immigrant girl achieve her dream in America. It's a sitcom but really quite smart and really funny. I think you'd like it.
是讲一个移民到美国的小女孩实现梦想的故事.虽然是情景喜剧,可是拍的很有内容也很有意思.我觉得你可能会喜欢.
K: it sounds interesting, but I am not a big fan of TV shows. They're time consuming and don't have much depth.
听起来挺有意思.不过我不太喜欢看电视剧,我觉得电视剧花太多时间,而且没有深度.
J: I believe some shows are quite informative and interesting. Take this show for example, it examines American xenophobia and how it might conflict with the American dream, with hilarious results.
我认为有一些节目的信息量还是挺大的,也挺有意思.那这个电视剧来说,它就审视了美国人对外来移民的抵制心态,还讲了这种心态如何与美国梦之间产生矛盾,以及这种矛盾带来的
滑稽后果.
K: really? that's interesting!
真的?听起来挺有意思的.
J: yeah.Oh, here it comes! why don't we watch it together? they are going to have a court debate in this episode. It should be good.
是这样的.哦,开始了,我们可以一起看啊.这一集里他们要在法庭上辩论,应该挺好看的.
K: OK, I'll give it a go.
好的,那就看看吧.
K: Julie, what's on the tube?
朱莉,电视上演什么?
J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.
没什么,全是广告.最近广告的数量多得惊人.
K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let's see if there's a game on.
是啊,或许我们应该换个频道.看看体育频道有没有比赛吧?
J: okay. Nope, it's a replay of yesterday's soccer match between Brazil and Spain.
好啊,没有,现在在重播昨天巴西和西班牙的足球比赛.
k: it was a good game, but not good enough to watch again. Keep surfing.
比赛很精彩,但是我不想再看一遍.再看看其他的台吧.
J: alright. Hmm,this movie is a rerun...I don't know how many times I've seen this show...Commercial again...and a replay of the talk show...oh no,
this show is terrible, you don't wanna watch it.
好的,这个电影是重播的...这个节目不知道看了有多少遍了...又是广告...访谈节目的重播...啊,这个节目特别差,你肯定不想看.
K:ok, what is it?
恩,什么节目?
J: it's a total rip-off of an American reality show, but the imitation is unbearably clumsy.
这个节目完全照搬美国一档真人秀,可是模仿的十分拙劣.
K: oh, I know this kind of shows. Sometimes they really piss me off. If I wanted reality,I'd go outside.
哦,我知道这类节目.我有时候看到这类节目就特别生气.如果我想看真人,我自己出去就是了.
J: yeah...it seems what we have on TV now are either repeats, or commercials, or low-quality shows. There's really nothing to watch.
是啊,看来现在电视上不是重播,就是广告,再不就是劣质的节目,真的没什么好看的.
K: I don't get it. We have more than 100 channels and there's still nothing good on! Maybe we should just turn off the TV, get outside, and do something real.
真不明白,我们有100多个频道,可还是没有什么好看的节目,或许我们应该把电视关了,出去走走,做点有意思的事.
J: cool.
好的.
两人英语小对话对话一:
Anna: Hi, Bofer, beautiful weather, isn't it?
安娜:你好,波夫,天气很好,不是吗?
Bofer: Sure,Anna,it's quite clear.
波夫:是的,安娜,是个大晴天。Anna: I hope it will continue to be fine.
安娜:我希望这个天气能持续下去。Bofer: I'm afraid it will not because I have watched the weather forecast.
波夫:我很遗憾恐怕不能了,因为我已经看了天气预报。Anna: What does the weatherman say about tomorrow?
安娜:天气预报员说明天天气怎么样?Bofer: Rainy and cool.
波夫:下雨天,凉爽。
两人英语小对话对话二:
Anna: Did you see the fund一raising show yesterday evening?
安娜:你看了昨晚的赈灾晚会吗?Li Mei: Yes.It's a heart-shaking show.
李美:是的,很感人。Anna: So I have sent the message of donation during the show.
安娜:因此,我昨天给晚会现场发去了捐款短信。Li Mei: Maybe we can hold the charity sale to support them.
李美:也许我们可以举办一些义卖活动支持他们。Anna: What about your opinion?
安娜:你有什么主意?Li Mei: Now we can have a talk with our manager first.
李美:我们可以先跟主管谈谈。Anna: Good idea.
安娜:好主意。
一:购物 A: What can I do for you ? B: I want to buy a skirt for my daughter. A: How old is your daughter ? B: She is twelve years old. A: This way, please. What kind of skirt do you want ? B: I’d like this one. A: What colour do you like ? B: Green. A: What about this one ? B: This green is too dark. Have you got any other colours ? A: Sorry, we haven’t. We have just sold them out. B: Well, let me look at the dress. A: Who is it for ? B: It’s for myself. A: This kind of dress is very nice and cheap. What size do you want ? B: Size M. Can I try it on, please ? A: Certainly. Here you are. B: What’s it made of ? A: It’s made of silk. B: How much does it cost ? A: One hundred and ninety-eight. B: That’s too expensive. Can it be cheaper ? A: Well, how about one hundred and ninety yuan. B: No, it’s still expensive. What about one hundred and fifty ? A: Er…all right. Please take it. 二 看病 A: Hello, what’s wrong with you? B: I’ve got a headache and a bad cough. A: Have you taken your temperature? B: Yes. I have a fever. A: Have you had anything /your breakfast? B: No. I don’t feel liking eating. A: Do you sleep well? B: Yes, I just want to sleep. A: How long have you been like this?/What did it start? B: Ever since last night./Last night. A: Let me look over you. Open your mouth and say “Ah…” B: Is it serious? A: No. Nothing serious. You’ve just had a bad cold. Take the medicine three times a day, and have a test. You ‘ll be better soon. B: Thank you. 三 问路 A: Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the post office? B: Sorry. I’m a stranger here. You may ask the police-man over there. A: Thank you all the same. A: Excuse me. Which is the way to the post office? C: Go along this road. Take the 2nd turning on the right. Cross the bridge. Then walk along the river. The post office is just on your right hand. A: Is it far from here? C: No, it isn’t far. It’s about 20 minutes’ walk. You can take the No.3 bus. A: Where is the bus stop? C: It’s over there on the other side of the road. A: Thank you. C: You’re welcome. 四 打电话 A: Hello,27894218. B: Hello, may I speak to Lucy? A: Hold on for a moment. Sorry, Lucy isn’t in at the moment. B: Is that Mrs Green speaking? A: No. This is Lily speaking. B: Hi. Lily. When will Lucy be back? A: She won’t be back until 5:00 p.m. Can I take a message? B: Thank you. This is Allen. Would you ask her to call me this evening? A: Hi, Allen. What’s your telephone number? B: My telephone number is 3658974. A: OK! I’ll give it to her. B: Thank you. Goodbye. A: Bye. 五 请求 A: May I come in. B: Come in, please. A: Excuse me! May I have a piece of paper, please? B: Certainly. Take this piece. A: Thank you. But it is too small. Do you have a bigger piece, please? B: Yes, I do. Mm, let me see. Oh, it is in Mary’s desk. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. A: Thank you very much.A: How much is this clothes? 这件衣服多少钱? B: It costs $125. 125美元。 A: That’s unreasonable! I’d take it for $100. How about$ 100? 这真是卖得太贵了!如果一百块我就买。一百块钱如何? B: Sorry, but you can take it by $110. 要110美元。 A:Well, I’ll take it. 好的,我就买一件吧。 以下是一些关于讨价还价的句子,供参考。 直接杀价: That‘s unreasonable! I‘d take it for (100�0�6.) 这真是卖得太贵了!如果(一百块)我就买。 How about (100�0�6)? 卖(一百块钱)如何? I‘d buy this if it were cheaper. 再便宜一点我就买。 拐弯抹角地杀: Lower the price, and I‘ll consider it. 价钱低一点我才会考虑。 It‘s a little overpriced. 这标价有点贵。 I like everything about it except the price. 这东西除了价钱之外我都喜欢。 If I buy more than one, will you give me a discount? 多买一点有折扣吗?呵呵~~希望对你有用
简单英语口语对话10组,零基础也能说的英语,跟小独老师来学习
虽然英语口语学习很重要,但中国学生还没有给予足够的重视。中国学生普遍缺乏英语学习的主动性,很少对英语以及英语口语表达感兴趣。我精心收集了日常英语对话范文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
病人: Doctor, do you mind me to have some words with you?
医生,你介意我和你谈几句吗?
医生: Yes, I do.
我介意。
病人: Please, I have no time.
拜托了,我没什么时间了。
医生: I don’t care.
我不在乎。
病人: Please!
拜托了。
医生: There are many patients out of the door, and they have waited for a long time.
门外有很多病人,他们已经等很久了。
病人: I can pay you more money.
我可以付你更多的钱。
医生: I am sorry, sir. I don’t want you money. I just want my patients don’t feel painful.
我很抱歉,先生,我不想要你的钱。我只想要我的病人不感觉到痛苦。
病人: But I am painful, too.
但是我也很痛苦啊。
医生: Many patients came before you. Please go to the end of the line.
很多病人在你之前就来了。请到后面排队去。
汤姆: Jim, do you like fatty food?
吉姆,你喜欢吃油腻食品吗?
吉姆: Actually, I am not too particularly fond of fatty food.
事实上,我不怎么喜欢油腻食物。
汤姆: That is good for you. No wander that you always seldom feel depressive.
这样很好啊!难怪你看上去很少抑郁。
吉姆: Why did you say that?
为什么这样说呢?
汤姆: Too much processed and fatty foods in the diet increases the risk of depression, according to a research published recently.
根据最近的一个研究表明,吃太多的加工食品和油腻食品会让人更加抑郁。
吉姆: Really! How did they get the result?
真的吗?他们是怎么得到这个结论的啊?
汤姆: They asked the participants to complete a questionnaire about their eating habits and a self assessment for depression. What is more, they even provide explanations for the findings.
他们让参与者做关于他们的饮食喜好和沮丧情怀的自我评定。而且,他们还为这个调查结果提供了科学的解释。
吉姆: It seems that their research is quite reliable. So what about fish?
看起来他们的研究还挺可信的嘛。那鱼呢?
汤姆: According to the study, the polyunsaturated fatty acids contained in fish help to stimulate brain activity, so it protect from depression.
根据调查,鱼里面富含的多重不饱和脂肪酸会刺激大脑的运动,所以它可以抑制抑郁情怀。
吉姆: Looks like I have to eat fish rather than sweet food.
看来我应该多吃鱼而不是甜的食物了。
安妮: The world is crazy!
这个世界真是疯了!
莉莉: Why?
为什么啊?
安妮: Look at this news. A man sold his son for 8,000 Yuan early this year.
看看这条新闻。这个人在年初时候把自己的儿子卖了8000元。
莉莉: Was he crazy? Why did he do that?
他发疯了吗?为什么这么做啊?
安妮: It’s said that he sold off his son from his first wife when his second wife became pregnant. This couple feared that the boy would bring about heavy burden to them in the future.
当他的第二任老婆怀孕时,他就卖掉前妻生的儿子。他们担心男孩以后会给他们带来很大的负担。
莉莉: Unbelievable. However, it’s his son. How could he have the heart to sell him!
真不可思议!再怎么说,那也是他儿子啊!他怎么忍心卖掉呢!
安妮: Yeah, what a heartless man he is!
真是个没心没肺的人啊!
莉莉: So what happened later?
后来怎么样了呢?
安妮: This man was arrested after his parents reported about their missing grandson.
这个人在他的父母亲到警局报案他们丢失的孙子后被抓获了。
莉莉: Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind!
恶有恶报啊!