
两人面试情景英语对话(通用5篇)
英语情景对话试题多为日常交际中的口语,那么你对面试时两人的英语对话熟悉吗。以下是我为大家整理的两人面试情景英语对话,希望能够帮助到大家。
A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England?
B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later, I made a bit of a switch to focus on marketing research.
A: So, what experience do you have?
B: I have ten years marketing experience. This includes both entry level and management positions. In my last position, I worked my way up to being director of the markeing department.
A: I can see that from your resume. Your last position was marketing director for a pharmaceutical company, is that right? Later, why did you decide to leave your former post?
B: I felt after five years in one place, I was ready for something new. I would like to have a job that is challenging, something that I can see and do new things every day. I loved many things about my former job, and I left with amiable feelings on both sides. I was just ready for something new.
A: I see. Do you want to work full-time or part-time?
B: I would rather work full-time.
A: I‘ll make note of that. Now, what are your salary expectations?
B: I am willing to negotiate, but I expect at least $40,000 a year.
你好,琼斯先生!请坐。谢谢你今天能来。你的简历我已看过。你在英国上的大学?
是的,上的剑桥大学。毕业后,我就干起了广告工作,后来转向了市场调查。
那么,你都有什么工作经验?
我做过10年市场销售工作,包括初级职位和管理职位,并在最后的岗位上通过自己的努力当上了市场部主任。
A: Good morning.
A:早晨好。
B: Good morning, Mr. Wang. Please take a seat.
B:王先生,早晨好。请坐!
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: Now let me take a look at your application form. The application online is not very detailed. Well, Mr. Wang, can you tell me why you are interested in working in our company?
B:让我先看看你的申请表,在网上的申请表不太详细。对了,王先生,能否告诉我你为何对本公司感兴趣?
A: Well. First of all, the position you offered is quite challenging; and besides, your company enjoys a high reputation in the IT industry; and I also believe I can fully use what I have learnt here.
A:好的。首先贵公司所提供的岗位具有相当的挑战性;其次,贵公司在IT行业享有较高的声誉;还有,我认为在此我可以发挥自己的所长。
B: Mr. Wang, what are the qualifications you think you possess for the present job?
B:王先生,你认为自己具备申请该岗位的何种资格?
A: As you know, I graduated from Xi’an University and majored in data communication, and have had six years working experience in the relevant field.
A:我毕业于西安大学,主修数据通信并且在相关领域有了6年的工作经验。
B: What are the courses offered by your university in data communication?
B:贵校数据通信专业主要开设什么课程呢?
A: Well, like communication system, communication network, mobile communication and digital communication.
A:嗯,比如通信系统、通信网络、移动通信以及数字通信等课程。
B: Have you any experience with network management?
B:你有网络管理方面的经验吗?
A: Yes, I gained some experience when I was in charge of the computer division of the China Construction Bank.
A:是的,我曾在中国建设银行计算机处担任过主管,获得了一些经验。
B: Are you familiar with MODEM?
B:你熟悉MODEM通信技术吗?
A: Yes, I am.
A:是的,我熟悉。
B: How about TCP/IP?
B:那么你是否了解TCP/ IP呢?
A: I should say yes. I have read a lot a-bout RFC documents.
A:是的,我曾经阅读过大量RFC文件。
B: Have you any experience with UNIX operating system?
B:你有使用UNIX操作系统的经验吗?
A: Yes, I am very familiar with the Windows 7 system.
A:有,我比较熟悉Windows 7系统。
B: Can you name some sorts of modem communication systems?
B:你能否说出一些现代通信系统的名字?
A: Yes, they are CSM, PSIN, ISDN and so on.
A:可以,有通用移动通信网、公用电话交换网、综合业务数字网等。
B: Well, I am quite satisfied with your performance. I’ll telephone you as soon as we make a decision.
B:我对你的表现很满意。等我们做出决定后,会立刻通知你。
A: Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity. Goodbye.
A:感谢你给我这次机会。再见。
B: Goodbye.
B:再见。
B: What made you decide to get into computers?
B:为什么你决定进计算机这一行?
A: Oh, nothing in particular, I guess. I always liked mathematics and fiddling with machines.
A:我想没什么特殊的原因。我一向喜欢数学和喜欢摆弄机械。
B: Now what about your experience? How long have you been working with computers?
B:再谈谈你的经历好吗?你干计算机这行有多久了?
A: More than one year now. After I did my bachelor degree, I began to specialize in computer technology and I even had my own company for a while.
A:1年多了。读完学士学位之后,我就开始专攻计算机技术。有一段时间我甚至还开办了自己的公司。
B: It certainly sounds impressive. Where are you working now?
B:这一点听起来不错。你现在在哪里工作?
A: I’m working at Yahoo Computer Company.
A:我正在雅虎电脑公司工作。
B: What is your position there?
B:你在那里的职位是什么?
A: I’m programmer supervisor.
A:我是程序员主管。
B: What are you responsibilities there?
B:你的职责是什么?
A: I’m responsible for writing computer program; developing block diagrams, utilizing available software and operation system, and coding machine instructions; originating block diagrams, working from outlines of proposed systems; developing file sizes, programming specifications; determining appropriate use of disk files, printer, etc.; selecting program; writing machine instructions, testing, debugging, and assembling program; documenting overall system and developing data control procedures; advising and instructing less experienced programmers and offering operating instructions.
A:我负责编制计算机程序;开发部件图,运用现有软件和操作系统,并且为机器指令编码;根据推荐系统的略图自编部件图;研究开发文件的存贮量和程序规格;确定如何妥善使用磁盘文件、打印机等;选择程序;编写机器指令,检测程序,排除程序运行中的故障,并将程序组合为软件包;编制总系统,开发数据控制程序;指导经验不足的程序员。
B: What’s your idea about multi-media technology?
B:你对多媒体技术有何看法?
A: Computers have made rapid progress in the area and softwares like 3DS MAX have been frequently updating. Computers and human beings have also been closely connected owing to the audio & video technology, which brings us more vivid pictures and much more convenience. Although I haven’t had the opportunity to study it, I take much interest in It.
A:计算机这一领域发展非常快,比如3DS MAX软件的版本在不断更新。音频和视频技术使得人类与计算机密不可分,从而给我们带来了更生动的画面和许多便利。尽管我还没有机会来研究它,但是我对此非常感兴趣。
B: What types of systems have you worked on?
B:你用的是什么系统?
A: I have worked on almost every system that is available.
A:我使用过几乎每一种所能用到的系统。
B: What kind of computer are you experienced in?
B:你对哪种机型在行?
A: I’m experienced in all types of PC.
我熟悉各种型号的PC机。
B: What sort of software are you familiar with?
B:你精通哪些软件?
A: I’m adept at DOS, Windows, and Auto CAD.
A:我擅长使用DOS, Windows和Auto CAD.
B: I have looked through you application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualifications. Have you anything to ask me?
B:我看过你的材料,对你的条件非常满意。你有什么要问我的吗?
A: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?
A:是的,你是否能告诉我一些工作方面的事?
B: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for the design and development of products and also be in charge of the evaluation of software programs including complex softwares to ensure product features and system operation compliance.
B:当然可以。你将负责产品的设计、开发以及软件程序(包括对复杂软件程序)的评估以确保产品达标以及系统的正常运行。
A: Oh, I see. I believe I can do the job well.
A:明白了,我想我能胜任这项工作。
B: As you know, we have several other candidates to talk with. Anyhow, I’ll inform you in a day or two.
B:你知道我们还有几个候选人。不管怎样,我一两天后会通知你。
A: Thank you. Good-bye.
A:谢谢。再会!
B: Good-bye.
B:再会!
A: Welcome to my office.
A:欢迎你的光临。
B: According to your advertisement, you want an experienced software engineer. I think my background meets the requirements of this position.
B:广告上说你们想招聘一位有经验的软件工程师,我觉得我的条件还合适。
A: Can you tell me why?
A:为什么?
B: I majored in Computer Engineering when I was at university. Actually I was quite familiar with Fortran and C Language.
B:我在大学时学的是计算机专业。实际上我很熟悉Fortran和C语言。
A: What do you think about the recent development in computers?
A:你怎样看待计算机行业在近年内的发展?
B: Developments in hardware are going a-head very quickly. But to turn the computer into a machine that can be easily manipulated, much more complex softwares are needed than are available now. As a result, more computer programmers should devote themselves to this work.
B:计算机硬件的发展十分迅猛。但是要使计算机更加容易操作,需要更多更复杂的软件,也就需要更多的.程序员。
A: I've looked through your application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualification. Have you got anything to ask me?
A:我看过你的申请材料,对你的条件很满意。你有什么要问我的吗?
B: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?
B:是的,您能否告诉我一些有关工作的事?
A: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for design and development of products. You would also be in charge of software programmes including evaluation of complex software system to ensure product features and operation compliance.
A:当然可以。你将负责产品的设计和开发。你还要负责软件程序,包括对复杂软件程序的评估,以确保产品达标及机器的正常运行。
B: Oh, I see. I think I can do the work well.
B:明白了。我想我一定能干好这项工作。
A:what are your strong points?
你的长处是什么?
B:well, I’m very good with people. I’m honorable. I work hard. I work well under pressure. And I’m patient.
我擅长和人打交道,诚实老实,工作努力。我可以在压力下工作得很好。我很有耐心。
A:what kind of people do you like to work with?
你喜欢和什么人一起工作?
B:I like a person who works hard. I don’t like lazy people.
我喜欢工作努力的人。我不喜欢懒惰的人。
A:what’s your greatest strength?
你的最突出的优点是什么?
B:well, this is a challenging question. I suppose I would say that I’m a quick learner.
这个问题很有挑战性。我想,我应该说,我学东西很快。
A:so, you’re smart.
所以,你是个聪明人。
B:I think so. I think that I am good at what I do.
我认为是这样。我认为我擅长我所做的。
A:what do you consider your weakness?
你认为你的弱点是什么?
B:I’m not good at speaking in public. I feel uncomfortable when I speak in public.
我不擅长在公众面前讲话,当我在众人面前讲话时,我感到不舒服。
A:that’s not a problem. It’s unnecessary for this position.
这没关系。这个职位不需要你当众讲话。
英语求职面试对话(通用10篇)
英语求职面试过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那录取机会必定大大增加。下面我为你整理了英语求职面试对话范本,希望能帮到你!
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
HR:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
HR:Yes, I think so.
HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
HR:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
HR: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
HR: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
B: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
请进,我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你
HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.
我叫xxx来自xxx大学
HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你为何选定到此地来谋职?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
HR:What interest you most about this job?
你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。
HR:Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘请你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作
HR: When can you begin?
你何时能开始工作?
B: Immediately.
马上就可以
HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我会耐心等待的,谢谢
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我帮忙吗?
A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吴先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
没有,我对这一带很熟悉。
I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A:WU JING
吴京
I: What kind of person do you think you are?
你觉得你自己的个性如何?
A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.
嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。
I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?
A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.
正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。
I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?
你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?
A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.
依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。
I: How do you spend your leisure time?
你业余时间都做些什么?
A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.
我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。
I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?
那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?
A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
i: 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?
a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.
a: 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?
i: 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?
a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
a:不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
i: 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.
a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约 40 分钟。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、 医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们 的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我, 号码是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 点到 6 点之间用这个号码打电话给我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机 会到国外工作吗?
A: OK, Mr.Shu. You may come in.This is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.
好了,舒先生,你可以进来了。我是xxx,我右面是我的`同事xxx,左边是xxx。请坐吧。
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.
谢谢你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。
A: Your English is fluent.
你的英语很流利。
I: Thank you.
谢谢夸奖。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。
I: Mr.Shu,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?
舒先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?
A: Ah,never mind, please.
啊,没关系,请问吧。
I: Can you tell me how old you are?
你能告诉我你多大了吗?
A: I am 25 years old.
我25岁了。
I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?
我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?
A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.
我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。
I: What other foreign language do you speak?
你还能说其他别的外语吗?
A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.
我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。
i: i know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
i: 从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?
a: because the job i am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but i like challenge.your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.
a: 我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建XX年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。
i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?
i: 为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?
a: i have excellent communication skills and i am familiar with the procedures for the last company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
a: 我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人吗?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。