A:Do I have to deposit my handbag at the checkroom?
我需要把包寄存在寄存处吗?
B:No, you do not have to. The handbag can be taken with you. There is the cart at the entrance.
不,不用。手提包可以随身携带。入口有手推车。
A:Thank you. I'd tike to buy some milk powder for my baby. Is there anything that you can recommend for me?
谢谢。我想给宝宝买点奶粉,能给我推荐一下吗?
B:Well, how old is your baby?
嗯,您的宝宝多大?
A:No more than three.
不到3岁。
B:The milk powder on the second level of the shelf is for the kids from 2 ages to 4 ages. I advice that you should buy the Wyeth brand, the source of milk is imported from New Zealand.
货架第二层的这些奶粉适合两岁到四岁的孩子。我建议您购买惠氏这个牌子的奶粉,奶源是从新西兰进口的。
A:How about its quality?
质量怎么样?
B:You can be assured of it. There are various nutritions which are beneficial for the growth of babies' bone and cerebrum.
您放心,这里面含有多种营养元素,对于宝宝的骨骼和大脑发育很有好处。
A:OK, what is this?
好的,这是什么?
B:It is feeding-bottle as the free gift.
这是奶瓶,免费赠送的。
A:It is thoughtful. I will take it.
真周到,我买了。
购物常用的英语口语情景对话3
A:Good afternoon, sir. Gan I help you?
下午好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?
B:Good afternoon, I want to pick up a new shaver since the old one has retired.
下午好。我的剃须刀不能用了,我想选购一个新的。
A:Which brand are you interested in?
您对哪种牌子的剃须刀比较感兴趣?
B:I'm still not sure. The type with top quality, I guess. Well, which one do you recommend?
我也拿不定主意。我觉得还是质量好的吧。对了,你有什么建议?
A:Do you prefer imported ones or domestic ones?
您喜欢进口的还是国产的?
B:It doesn't matter much. If it has high quality and reasonable price, it will be OK.
那倒无所谓。只要质量有保证,价位又合理就行。
A:How about Flyco? It's selling well.
飞科的怎么样?它销量很好。
B:Do you have a warranty on it?
保修吗?
A:Of course. The warranty period is one year.
当然了。保修期一年。
B:If there's something wrong with it in a week, can I come back to change it?
如果一周内发现有问题,可以过来换吗?
A:Sure. But you must show us the receipt. If something comes up, we'll change it for you.
当然可以。不过您必须出示发票。如有问题,我们包换。
B:OK. I'll take one.
好的。我买一个。
购物常用的英语口语情景对话4
Danny:Aunt Cindy, do you shop online often?
辛迪阿姨,你经常在网上购物吗?
Cindy:Yes. It's very convenient and the price is even lower.
是啊。这很方便而且价格还更加便宜呢。
Danny:Last week, I tried to buy some books online, but I didn't know how to pay for them?
上周,我试着在网上买几本书,却不知道该怎么付钱。
Cindy:You should open an account at the online bank first. After that, you can buy anything online.
你得先在网上银行开一个账户。然后,你就可以上网买东西了。
Danny:Are there many things online? 网上的商品多吗?
Cindy:Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online!(They log in a shopping web site.)
Cindy:Yeah, this one is very famous with a good credit among on-line customers. It's like an open free market. If you want to change your cellphone for a new one, you can sell the old one here.
Cindy:Take some pictures of the thing you want to sell, then upload it onto line with a brief desc ription about it and leave your connecting number. Then your stuff will be sold by auction.
Sorry no smoking here.Ah?It is not allowed to smoke,sir.Silence..Any problem,sir?I am wondering why..Ok, I will explain.Another guy come and speak....Then, another girl with scornful expression come and say.........A quarrel or a debate剩下的自由发挥吧。
前面是超市的,下面是电话 A: 我是玛丽·米勒。史密斯先生的秘书,我能帮您什么吗? A: Marry Miller, Mr. Smith’s secretary speaking, can I help you? B: 我是汤姆·波特。我能和史密斯先生上讲话吗?。 B: This is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith? A: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。 不过,您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?当史密斯先生不在时由他来接电话。 A: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I’m afraid he will not be back before 3 o’clock. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown? He’s taking all Mr. Smith’s calls in his absence. B: 谢谢,请帮我转吧! B: Thank you, Please! 您是哪位? Who’s calling, please? Who’s speaking, please? Who is this, please? May I ask who’s calling? Who should I say is calling? 您想找哪位接电话? Who in particular would you like to talk to? 请稍等一下。 Hold on, please. One moment, please. Just a moment, please. Hold the line, please. Just a second, please. 我让他接电话。 I’ll put him on. 我把电话转接给你。 I’ll connect you. 我把电话给您接过去。 I’ll transfer your call. I’ll put you through. 我把电话转给负责人。 I’ll get your party for you. I’m transferring your call to the person in charge. A: 我是汤姆·波特。我能和史密斯先生上讲话吗?。 A: This is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith? B: 史密斯先生现在不在办公室,恐怕他3点钟以前不会回来。 不过,您愿意与布朗先生讲话吗?当史密斯先生不在时由他来接电话。 B: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I’m afraid he will not be back before 3 o’clock. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown? He’s taking all Mr. Smith’s calls in his absence. A: 不了,谢谢,我能给史密斯先生留个口信吗? A: No, Thank you, Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? B: 好的,我转告他您来电话了。 B: OK. I’ll tell him that you called. 挂电话 谢谢您打来电话。 Thanks for calling. Thank you for your call. 能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。 Nice talking to you. Bye. 谢谢你给我回电话。 Thank you for returning my call. Thank you for calling me back. 请挂电话吧。 Please hang up the phone. 我得挂电话了。 I’d better get off the phone. I have to go now. I have to get going. 表示对方打错电话的常用句: 您好像打错电话了。 I’m afraid you have the wrong number. 您拨的电话号码是多少? What number are you calling? What number are you trying to reach? 这儿没有您说的这个人。 There’s no one here by that name. There’s nobody here by that name. 表示自己打错电话的常用句: 对不起,我好像打错了。 I’m sorry. I must have misdialed. I’m afraid I have the wrong number. 哦,对不起,打扰您了。 Oh, sorry for troubling you.